Reviews for To Hear You Say You Love Me
lemurian star chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
Nice work on making the story simple but so enjoyable, this is a nice example of less is more. What I noted was that the relationships were believable and even if Cloud and Lightning just met, it wasn't all fairy tale-like and too fluffy. Nice balance. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 3/7/2015
When i finished reading chapter 8 i went into full fangirl mode! .
mc chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
i think you did a great job with all of your chapters
Guest chapter 20 . 6/6/2014
Amazing! Kawaii
Dragonlord Dracnix chapter 20 . 6/2/2013
Very nice!
Atrayis chapter 20 . 4/30/2012
Just finished reading this today and I loved this so much! I love reading CloudxLightning fanfictions and this is one of my favorites. Are you considering of writing anymore CloudxLightning Fics?

Thanks for writing this regardless. It made me smile so much
0myao chapter 20 . 3/21/2012
Aw, I liked your story. I don't know if it was supposed to be, but the way you portrayed the pair's interactions between each other was really cute. Even during the points where they were either angry or sad with/about each other.
YouKnowMewFTW chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
That was such an awesome story! I love final fantasy and Cloud & Lightning are my favorite characters! I would've never thought about putting them together, but now it makes so much more sense! Your a writer ! Keep it up in future stories!
bomeukor chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
Ahhhh! Yiu. yet a sequel! This story is too good to end right here! :D
261 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
great great great i love it... THANK YOU SO MUCH
zeprincelini chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
What a story,sooo nice and pairings and and light were so great together,i laughed when i found out tifa and barret were having an affair.i really love reading this ending was so cute,You Rock.
LonelyRedTears chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
Read this all in one day and I have to say: I like it. Really well done. I also like the small Zerith moment in the end as well. Well, then. Ja ne.
vix vik chapter 18 . 8/2/2011
Awesome chapter as usual
zeroblade63 chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
no no no they leave nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ah well they will meet again ...hopefuly ...plz
MP Shananigans chapter 17 . 7/31/2011
love this story please keep updating!