Reviews for The Truth about Lilies
perksofbeinganothing chapter 2 . 7/2/2016
Dr
Plucie chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
I forgot how much I'm a sucker for Scor/Lily but this fic is nicely reminding me
nightskyandglowinglanterns chapter 9 . 11/11/2013
awesome so far can't wait for the next chapter .
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Hey there :)
just completed reading your story. I like it a lot - like with Scor and his friends being outsiders to their own house and stuff... its rather special.
Hope youll update soon -I hate having to wait for a good story to be updated, so beware ;-))
Jk, but I hope youll update soon anyway :-)
Nimea
Lulacorn chapter 9 . 11/13/2012
Love! I really like that you've made Lily and Rose not get along, cos in so many stories they are really close! Variety :) More please!
Guitongkuri chapter 9 . 7/29/2012
I LOVE IT I FREAKING LOVE IT.
i'll be quietly awaiting an update ; v ;
keep up the awesome writing /hugs
LifeonEarth chapter 9 . 7/14/2012
Oh damn. This is gonna get ugly.
LifeonEarth chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
This is really good, I love it.
vulcanmindmeld chapter 9 . 7/6/2012
I don't know how you come up with your humor, but whatever you're doing, don't stop. I crack up every time I read your stories. I look forward to more to come!
LittleMissBrownEyes chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Ahh! Spying in broom closets is AWESOMEE! You know what, when I looked at the chapter tiles this particular one caught my eye. I really thought is was Scorpius and Lily.. snogging. Then all the other chapter titles. Darn. Stupid, dirty mind. Anyway, I really liked the guide that Lily did! It was very funny. Ooh! Gossip about Rosie! She's dead. Not really. Anyway, I would really like to know where this ends. So, update!
PhoenixLover225 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
Nice chapter. Whatcha gonna do next, Nicole Nover? Yes, This is Jackie Birkenstock.
speedsONEandONLY chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
welcome back!

Rose is a slut.

i never liked her.

Scorpius is probably

thinking about Lily too...

;)
Bucky5 chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Thank you for updating, i hope bella ends up with Al. And a little more lily scor would be nice
ASTRONOMlC chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
Ahh it's so lovely! I'm glad you updated (:

Can't wait for the next chapter. This was so cute ;) And Rose is such a. . . . uhm, yeah, I won't have evidence of my colorful language floating around the internet X)

I hope someone else finds out. And Rose is alienated from the family too :D (Sorry, I'm a Slytherin, can't help the vaguely-evil thoughts, haha)

Hope Scorpius and Lily come to their senses soon and get together. I'd love to see some fluffy romance, something cheesy, going on (:

Anyway. Thank you for the update! c:

-Anya
ASTRONOMlC chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
This is such a cute story! *squeal* I loveeeee Lily/Scorpius, and this is like, the BEST L/S story I've ever read.

I'd love to see what happens to them ;)

Seriously, words cannot express how much I love this story. I hope you update soon!

-Grey