Reviews for Make It Stop
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 3 . 11/26/2013
I was actually on the verge of tears this whole chapter
EternalFalsity chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
story was cute, I love the protectiveness
Hikaru Grim chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
This was a nice story. At first I thought Kaoru he'd epilepsy or something (like my cousin), but the meningitis idea is good too. And I'm happy to say this one didn't make me cry!
stargazerdown chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so sweet! I love, love the way you portray the twins. It's so cute, I want to cry.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
I read this a few weeks ago but never did anything about it! Well, this was beyond cute, might I tell you. So adorable! Twin Fluff!
JustReviewin chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Eaten Alive By Boredom her to say that I loved it. I really don't know quite wht else to say about this story. By I love the brotherly love in it, and how protecting and caring Hikaru was towards Kaoru. I hope you make something else like this.
Until next time my friend,
EABB :D
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
Meow :3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Aww lol it was cute with the part wen they stayed up eating ice cream _ and then its tragic again and i was like aw. :/
Mizookie101 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Wow dude *sniff* that was beautiful. I'm tounched
Emil Steilson chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
please update i love Kaoru X Hikaru and ths is the best story i have ever read.
RinaCAT12 chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
AWWWW why did it have to be over.

And i know how it feels when someone close to you is in hospital.

also i almost know what it's like to have seizures nearly,by that i mean i go all dizzy headachy and blind but it normally only lasts for about 15 seconds or something so im lucky.
Kera Hayes chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
This was heart-breakingly sweet.I had an idea what the sickness was once Kaoru was hit with the seizure, and got worried. The last two chapters were my favourite. "Just like Momma and Dad," was my favourite line of the story. I also love how Hikaru cares and is protective enough to carry a sedative all that time.

I also adore protective siblings. My brother and I aren't twins but we are extremely close. I likes seeing that side to Hikaru and Kaoru. Please continue to write such wonderful stories!
cyberangel chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
i love it
cyberangel chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
ya good thing
cyberangel chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
did kaoru catch it during the rain storm?