Reviews for Blaine Anderson loves his poledancer
Charleygyrl chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
OH FUCKING SHIT HELL DAYUM
JustAnotherSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow, this was awesome! I loved it so much. Ha ha, not so innocent are you now Kurt :P Loved it Blaine was so devious...
revili chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
OMG you are the best !
JordanneLeigh chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
That last bit was perfect! Whoohoo for Blaine!
Cooly chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I LOVE that this was based off of Steven Retchless! I absolutely loved him 3
MischiefManaged1993 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
I qui enjoyed this. The details were perfect. The only thing I was hesitant about was whether Kurt would actually let Blaine do that, without knowing they would end up together. But, I also wouldn't expect Kurt to dance on a stripper pole, so I guess I shouldn't have expectations. I really loved this story. It's getting added to my favorites. :)
MischiefManaged1993 chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
tomoyosita chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
hahahaha i love you! :D
Mega Klaine Lover chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
wow so hot!
PlotterFTW chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OHMY.

I may have preferred the other one due to my top!Kurt kink, but that doesn't make this one any less hot!

I've never thought of predatory!Blaine as appealing, but I really loved the narrative. The sex is less kinky and the narrator is a little darker than its counterpart, so it's a perfect balance!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
erotic asphyxiation...apparently I can type it, so now I am just gone try and ...

...yes, saying it seemes to work just fine as well;)I just couldn't resist *grins stupidly*

love, M
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love you even more than I already did, which is loads:), simply for the fact that you hate Piers Morgan. I still haven't watched Chis Colfer's interview with him, that is how much I can't stand that jerk.

Now on to happier things:)

I love how you don't just have Blaine barge in, but explaine how he is so wrapped up and lost in his own head, that he walks around doing twosteps and humming, detail is amazing as always in your writing.

Currently I have way too little trouble imagining all the sweat, it is 2:26am and boiling hot in my apartment. Who wrote those lines again "Summer time and the living is easy..." Pfff, yeah Right!

The best part of this, story is for me the end. After all that Kurt still blushes and gets all shy, and you know what...that is so Kurt:) I would not buy it with anyone else.

Blaine not having had a personality transplant, OKAY! That line I think was the funniest in all of this.

thanxs for another interesting read, M
Ally chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
HOLY SHIT that was hot!

Predator!Blaine is just gvhrgsflregfhregfchghdw,gc,h!

"you have to tell me in your reviews if you want the Kurt as initiator version"

YES PLEASE

YOU'RE AWESOME
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Bahahahha! I saw Stupid Blaine Anderson, and since you said i had to read this first, i did:D and it was freakin hot, and funny:D Poledancing? Nice.
sui chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I. Fuck. I swear I don't know where to start. Everything about this was so fucking hot from Blaine walking in on Kurt poledancing to Kurt's silk robe to Kurt bending down (and it's a testament to your good writing that I can actually visualize that, and sympathize so hard with Blaine for just being able to look and not do anything about it). And then Kurt preparing for his routine. JFC, helping someone get dressed (if barely there shorts and glitter can even be called that) was never done so intensely hot before. And I like how Kurt's innocence is superimposed over the sheer sensuality of his routine, and how he was trying to seduce Blaine just as much as Blaine was trying to seduce him, only he wasn't quite as blatant about it.

God, that was hot.