Reviews for Maelstrom
Bluesandstone chapter 12 . 1/31/2012
This is one of the best post-any story I have read.. thank you...
akawho chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
I'm favoriting you and this story. And I'll be back to read the sequel when it's finished. Thank you for sharing.
akawho chapter 10 . 1/29/2012
I love way your stream of consciousnes writing style.
akawho chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
Emotionally wrenching chapter. Love Ianto's epiphany here. Made me cry.
akawho chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I'm not surprised Jack hit Ianto here. Hearing Ianto compare him to a Dalek would, I think, make Jack instinctively lash out. He did suffer his first death at the hands (plungers?) of the Daleks after all.
akawho chapter 4 . 1/27/2012
This is brilliant.
akawho chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I'm so glad you decided to write more of this. I love it!
ChimeraDragon chapter 12 . 1/25/2012
That was...

Amazing. Heart-wrenching. Beautiful.

Well written and dark.

Loved it!
Lesleigh chapter 12 . 1/21/2012
I really enjoyed that story, thanks
ohmyianto chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Great ending - love the way you incorporate the last scene of cyberwoman. That split lip was a bothersome detail. New head cannon!
Stelia22 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Well done for a wonderful wrap up to the story! I found the last few chapters just now and read them. You did a great job with the angst and the broken sentences, which fit so well with the situation. I love how you have placed the very last scene in the original episode at the end of all of this and how (potentially) all this could have happened between the second-last and the last scenes.

I'm looking forward to the Countrycide story (please incorporate the whole who-was-your-last-snog thing! I would love to see something that explains that). Once again, great job because it really was an emotional rollercoaster and keep on writing.
aMirrorMaze chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
Thank you so much for this fanastic story!

Definitly worth a second read for me :D Really enjoyed it.

Especially the quick snappy sentences that really got through how fast and scatty Ianto's and Jack's minds were throughout the story.

Absolutely Brilliant,

Thanks ever so much,

Zoe x
fan girl 666 chapter 12 . 1/20/2012
very awsome ending to the story Jack apologizing was my favourite part
fan girl 666 chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
very cool chapter i like Jack spying on Ianto when he saw him moving boxes and then breaking into his flat
Mickanella chapter 11 . 1/19/2012
Wait, was this the last chapter? :(
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »