Reviews for R and R and B and E
sleeptalker1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Excellent o/s that would be an even better multi-chap. Go on you know you want to lol.

So much potential with where this one could go - I'm so intrigued.

Bella should thoroughly check Edward for any burns from that smock though... you know just in case.

A wonderful Bella & Edward with different twists but also have some quirks on the side characters too - I'm sure Emmett wants to show his crack some more so plz let him lol.
Caroleg chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
I love it, really hope you do continue. Would like to see their relationship develop and see if they can discover what's going bump in the night lol
Caroleg chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
MiZpamier chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
WHOW, I love this.. jeez, freaky..

will there be other chapters?

please?
Mrs. Monnock chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I could totally read more of this story, but I could read more of anything you write. I bet your grocery lists are full of all kinds of drama, the peas needing more butter and stuff.
kiimchi chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I hope you continue this one! Loved it :)
Starbuck69 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Really liked this and would love to read more!
strangevisions chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
u write weirdly gud stuff :)
Rachel-Elizabeth2010 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This needs to be way more than a one shot...please? pretty please with sugar on top?
RubeySlippers chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Well that was super awesome. srsly though, loved it :)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
ooohh things that go bump in the night
Isao84 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
What does o/s mean?

I loved the plot but I'll lile to see what happens to Red and Bella-not-rose... Are there really ghosts?
garddita17 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
OMG, I hope that you are seriously considering adding to this. Such a mystery, we still don't know who is causing all the trouble. And more of this Edward and Bella would be amazing. I really like the way their relationship is starting. Please continue!
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Loved this one shot. Would love to read more. Do you plan on making it a full story? I would read it.
annniej13 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Loved this one-shot so much! Fantastic. xo a
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »