Reviews for R and R and B and E
Munchichi chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Lol...what teenage boy with their constant horny minds would pass up sex to go break things and possibly get caught? I am sure if Jasper was actually getting some he would have never asked Emmett to make that sacrifice. If you do continue this it would be great.
Myrae chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hello there! I really dig your story idea and I hope that you continue it. I love the little side story of Jasper that you have, and I really hope that your "Ghost" is just Mike Newton or something to that effect. Very excited to see more Edward and Bella action though! :) Great job!
noddin chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved this little story!
Kgunter34 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Great one shot. Hope you decide to continue it.
heygirl18 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Ahhh crap! Who was the one knocking holes in the houses and setting the train car alight?

Loved the OS - will happily read if you decide to continue ;) xx
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This was...Amazing. I loved it so much, I was so caught up in it I was almost late for work. I really do hope you add more chapters in the future. This was so amazing :]
cbcullen7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I absolutely LOVED this! I really hope you continue it, it would make an amazing multi chap story. I'm putting it on alert just in case! Thanks for sharing.
shehazi chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
yes...More please?
Equivamp chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
this was awesome! I loved the pacing in the beginning, as bella kept checking the clock, waiting. (I also loved that you made Edward a red sox fan, lol) I was surprised when Jasper and Emmett showed up at the end, when it wasn't them doing the vanadalizing... I admit to having no idea what ramps are and will be googling that later.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
yes, continue so promising!
Sweatermouse chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I was all like, YAY!, another amazing story to consume my life, and then it turns out to be a one shot! You know, I never even knew that I LOVE your stories until I went to your page! I have almost all of your stories as favs and never knew they were all by you. You are amazing! Are you going to write ne more of R and R and B and E? It was really... Hot! I really want to know who started that fire and interrupted the, festivities...
KCakaAlice chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
oh my lord please, please continue this! I'm already in love with it! Whenever you get around to it of course:)
Cherie Posas chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
But... Wha... Who... When... What! Where's tha rest! :( hope u keep going with this one.
WallaWallaMama chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
More, oh more, please more, need more!

Who is vandalizing the property? Who set the fire? Most important, how long will it take before Edward and Bella can be together again?
browneyesandhair chapter 1 . 7/12/2011