Reviews for R and R and B and E
TessLouise chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This would definitely make a good multi-chap! So many questions left unanswered...
CMonline chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really liked it. Please continue.
88TwiGeek chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Another great story from you. Would really like to hear more. Thanks for all your great talent!
agentcat chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really loved this story! Thanks!
LiRock chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
OK I would seriously like this to continue! Really great premise, lots of unanswered questions, interesting characters. Please, you can't leave us hanging. Or cockblocked.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh Holy Hanna

What a little tale and a mystery to boot

Please don't leave us here!

Reb
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
fantastic story.
TypoKween chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I must know what happened! Who set the fiiiire? Lol amazing story-as always! ;)
Edmazing chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
For now! I'm whispering screaming, btw! I love it! so, so good. I love how you just pick a completely normal setting and presto, facto everything comes to life!

And it's more than just coming to life. I don't think I've seen this opening dynamic before and I like it. Bullying by her best friends? Or what she thinks is their vandalism. And the instant connection with Edward and acceptance that she's just on that edge of ok... is 17 ok in Cass? Hope so.

And holy hell! Let's talk about that connection! Whoa! That was some seriously hot making out... and I'm not talking about the fire in the car. Seriously. And damn those cock blocking ghosts! They're so on my shit list right now. Plus all the destruction of property. lol

Yeah, I love meaty one shots, and this could stand alone, interruption and all and still be a favorite... but I'd really like to see more. Love to see more!

Endless love

ed
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
woah! that was incredible! all I can say is I really wanna know what happens next! were those really ghosts? how did the fire start? why was Jasper with Alice?
Alliecat N Heat chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
loved it. please continue i'd love to read more about this bunch. fabulous as always.
R. Jersey Leigh chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Whoa! This is super eerie! I love it! EDWARD AND BELLA WERE HOT AND SEXY ENOUGH TO SET THEIR SURROUNDINGS ABLAZE! Haha ;)
WendyD chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
OMG! I loved this! You always make me smile with your crazy adventures of Edward and Bella!

I loved it when she called him Harvard, and he called her junior..very sweet, very cute!

Somebody, or something, doesn't want those houses fixed up..ghosts? Something to think about for sure!

Poor Jasper, crushing on Bella, but ended up in Alice's arms while Bella ended up in Edwards...and Em got called to the tool shed to nail something? Buahahaha!

Awesome, as always!

WendyD

Why do I smell full fanfic in the near future? I hope!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow. That was amazing! :)
jmolly chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Such wonderfully complex characters. I would love to know more about them. Hope you'll expand this one.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »