Reviews for Merry Textmas Futuretake
Lulutbo chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I just want this story to keep going ;)
naughtynati chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This story had a serendipity beginning and a happy ever after's the perfect read to start the new year.
Nati :)
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh! This is just a delightful little tidbit that truly does add to your original story. So glad I saw it in my search for your other story. Loved the cell phone jewelry exchange too - the perfect little bit.
ubuhall chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
of course it would be E/B wedding & it was perfect, nicely done is EPOV. loved it :) Tracey xoxox
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I really enjoyed your Merrytextmas!
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Awww that was beautiful :)
Do'B chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
beautiful wedding, so very well written. Emmet is one of my favorite characters, he just says what he says and to hell with it all-no filter, yet he is always so sincere and genuine.

hope you will continue on with this, maybe a few more extra chaps? after all Esme wants grandchildren...
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Thanks for the closure.
betty69blue chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
i feel so stupid! I read merry textmas and i fell in love with it. i cant believe it took my like 1 1/2 years to find out there was a future take! ugh! i love it by the way! emmet is hilarious!
twiclare chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Thank you, I loved the original and this was great and finished things off beautifully.
iceblondie chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Loved the entire story. Thank you for a wonderful read.
Suzan Noerr chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Hello. Such a sweet wedding! I like how Emmett gets smacked for his snarky remarks! A good laugh! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
solx chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
ownnnnn... ;)
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
aaaaaawwwwwww they are the cutest texters ever! :P

Much love!
samekraemer chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Way too sweet! Loved it. Thank you.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »