Reviews for Merry Textmas Futuretake
gabelle chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
That was awesome. Now you need a futuretake of B texting E that she's in labor. :)
Roshambo83 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
I loved it! The texting is so cute.
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very fitting!

-MJ
tinksauble chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
caz23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Awwww that was such a sweet chapter. Are you planning on extending this one to more than a one shot. Just in case this time i will be putting this story on alert so i don't miss it again.

Caz x
KimmiCullen chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
While I was hoping for a more lemony wedding night ;-) I was so excited you wrote this. Thank you so much for writing this. It was beautiful! loved it!
Twink423 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Yay! So glad they got married and that he still wants her just as much as day one! And that he's still just a guy and wants to fuck his wife into oblivion. ;-)
alli62 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Great outtake.
pamaroo chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awww, this was awesome! I absolutely LOVE this story :) Thanks for giving us some more. I hope that maybe further down the road we can get to those "grandbabies" ;)
HollBeth chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
"I'm still a guy. Shut it."

LOVE IT!

This was perfect...and I had a giggle at just seeing the image in my head of Alice's "What the hell is wrong with you?" face.

I'm going to miss our little texters! Thank you for the futuretake!
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you. God I love it when there is closure, and this was done so tastefully. It was a really good story.

Waiting for you next big/entertaining story.

Denise
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
perfect!
muzaklover chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awesome!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awe, gosh im so excited this came out pretty much right after i finished the story. So lets see whose wedding this is. I have a feeling i know. And its two years later, you kill me, but not as bad as some. Ah, it is them getting married. Gah, so adorable! Awe, i knew Jas and Ali would be married, and she pregnant, how sweet. I also take it that Rose and Em are married? Anyways, that was so lovely, your so sneaky trying to make us think it was someone else wedding, but i knew you would never do that to us. So incredible chapter i loved it oh so much! It was a great addition to the story! So for now were done, and I will be back for EtS! See you soon!

~Ashley~
nysue chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awww. That was just perfect for them. The cellphone gifts were too cute! Edward's little freak out was funny. His dad was so helpful! Very profound and true...men are idiots, but their women still love them.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »