Reviews for Merry Textmas Futuretake
HollBeth chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
"I'm still a guy. Shut it."

LOVE IT!

This was perfect...and I had a giggle at just seeing the image in my head of Alice's "What the hell is wrong with you?" face.

I'm going to miss our little texters! Thank you for the futuretake!
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you. God I love it when there is closure, and this was done so tastefully. It was a really good story.

Waiting for you next big/entertaining story.

Denise
timidvampire chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
perfect!
muzaklover chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awesome!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awe, gosh im so excited this came out pretty much right after i finished the story. So lets see whose wedding this is. I have a feeling i know. And its two years later, you kill me, but not as bad as some. Ah, it is them getting married. Gah, so adorable! Awe, i knew Jas and Ali would be married, and she pregnant, how sweet. I also take it that Rose and Em are married? Anyways, that was so lovely, your so sneaky trying to make us think it was someone else wedding, but i knew you would never do that to us. So incredible chapter i loved it oh so much! It was a great addition to the story! So for now were done, and I will be back for EtS! See you soon!

~Ashley~
nysue chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awww. That was just perfect for them. The cellphone gifts were too cute! Edward's little freak out was funny. His dad was so helpful! Very profound and true...men are idiots, but their women still love them.
wheather79 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yay! I was so excited to see that you had posted this! I read it as soon as I got my FFT compilation and I loved it. The cell phone charms and cufflinks was such a cute idea! xo
pipelynn chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i love this! thanks so much for writing and doing the ending!
smilton chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great ending! I love the cell phone charm and cuff links! Great job!
bozbaby chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Le sigh... Yeah, I loved this story. Makes me smile everytime I see it - and its predecessor - updated. Thank you for writing it. :-)
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I had the hugest grin on my face the whole time I was reading this. :D
newborntwifan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
perfect! I love the texting even tho I hate it in RL. Everyone always looking at their damn phone!
heycarrieann17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I have tears! what a beautiful ending! I enjoyed this story so much! Thank you!loved the characters!
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
aww that was so romantic.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
this was so lovely, bless Edward worrying just before the ceremony. Loved the cell phone charm and cuff links idea xx
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »