Reviews for Teed Off
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Hysterical, all of it. I actually feel a little sorry for Clutch, but not too much. For once, he's better at something physical than the ninja. If only someone had gotten a photo of Snake Eyes' and Storm's "mishap" to record it for posterity. I'm sure Scarlett will never let them live it down though, so it works itself out.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Nice!
Strapakai chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
ROFL

You have a way to paint vivid immages with words! I can just see Clutch in his bright attir.

And poor Beach Head, altough I am very impressed he did not break the club or smash the ball.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
OH! i want to see ninjas playing golf! that would be so awesome! hahahah poor beach i hope you give him a hole in one at the very end lol that would piss flint off hahahahaha

Hurry update!
Tinks231 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Clutch, Shipwreck, Beach and golf. Oooh, this is just too adorable! I can just see poor Beach sticking his tongue out when he goes to hit the ball.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Go Clutch!
Brigade701 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
It's early in the story so it's hard to find much in the way of faults But I'd be really surprised if Beachhead comes anywhere close to breaking 100
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hahahahaha! omg, this was hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter... I can just imagine Beach golfing, and it seems like he would do okay the first few holes, but completely lose it on the rest. Omg, so funny!
HeroAmerica50 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ah ~ this is going to be hilarious I can tell! Great chapter :)
Agent-M-0167 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh, I'm looking forward to this...

Great job, By the way!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Loved it and I loved reading the work in progress. I hope someone got a before picture of all them dressed up for golf. Getting Beach, Storm, and Snakes into golfing outfits was hard enough and it probably won't ever happen again.
Sakura-bell chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Beach Head golfing WIN! I just read this while at work and I'm pretty sure my coworkers think something is wrong with me, I can't stop laughing. Seriously though, poor Beach, he's never been in a setting like this before but at least he has Courtney as a distraction.

I can't wait for the next chapter when its the ninjas turn! I have the feeling Tommy is gonna fo something to scare or embarrass his caddie and Scarlett's gonna have to reprimand him. And with any luck some poor fool is gonna say the wrong thing either to Scarlett or about her and will be on the receiving end of Ninja Death Glare x11.

Waiting anxiously for the next chap of this great story!
gamingkitty chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I don't know who to have more pity for, Beach or the country club staff. And things haven't even hit the fan yet.

Tell Ace I'm putting five bucks on the golf cart motor not surviving Covergirl's driving :) .

My only experience is putt-putt golf, but it's easy to follow the activity here.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh, poor Beach. I'm one hundred percent with him on this one, I'm the kind that thinks of Golf as a nice walk ruined.

That was a really nice read, it's funny to see them all play acting and trying to get Beach to look less angry and annoyed than he is without breaking cover. I love how Courtney managed to speed with a golf cart, too. I wonder what Clutch is going to do, now...

Looking forward to more!
TinySprite chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I like it! Poor Beach, he's almost completely out of his element. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Quathis chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
A part of me is surprised no literal explosions and/or guns were used. Well, still time I guess. Until next time.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10