Reviews for Teed Off
Tinks231 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
Ah, I finally got around to reading the last few chaps! All I can say is...I love it! But I AM a little biased because Clutch is in it :D
Ghanie chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
The end feels rushed a bit, but very funny. Over all, a fun story! :)
river95 chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
LOL! Well done, Wolfy, especially the tag at the end about how golf isn't supposed to be fun! I especially like the ninjas throwing golf balls - somehow that seems like a perfect sneaky weapon for them!

HUGS!

River
WestAero13 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
HAhaaahahhaha! ME likey this chapter! I like the image of Snake eyes beating cobra up by throwing golf balls at them and SS chasing mindbender across a golf course! Aaaaah, all that hard work for nothing.
mossley chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
I still say defensive golf would be a lot more interesting the garden variety. So, when do we get to see this story from the POV of those poor caddies? :D
N. Ockenfels chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Yeeeees, finally. Right now the corners of my mouth try to get friendly with my earlobes, I'm grinning that broadly. Very nice conclusion, especially the fight/chaos at the end.

But honestly, Clutch really should know better by now: you don't annoy the Joe-women, though Clutch has always been missing a survival instinct with the girls. But annoying Beach AND Snakeeyes? You really shoud know better than that, Gearhead.

Hopefully we'll get another story or chapters from other stories soon. That was one heck of a dryspell here.

Thanks
katdemon1895 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
this was so a perfect way for this to turn out and i really really love the ninjas take on golf, the dialogue is witty and fun and oh gosh i can't stop laughing at clutch's report to duke or really at anything storm has to say about golf and snakes egging him on is perfect

hilarious fic, brilliant job
Karama9 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Ah! Love the new ending. :D

Actually, I loved this all around, it was a fantastic bit of fun and it feels totally right, like plucked right out of the best comics. And poor Tommy with a sport he actually sucks at. I'm sure he'd get better with practice, but then I don't think he'd feel it's worth it.

Thanks for writing this!
Brigade701 chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
That made for an interesting ending. Shows how good a shot Beach is if he can send a golf ball on a beeline for a bunch of high ranking Cobra Flunkies without even knowing they are there. For a few seconds I thought Destro was with them not Dr. Mindbender.
maverickiceman chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Clutch buddy,amigo, mon ami, mera dost..

I'd be forever grateful if you'd send me a copy of the fight especially the girls' part (wink, wink). Of course you didn't shoot it, but hypothetically speaking if you did, and I (ahem) happened(ahem) to receive a copy, you'd be my new BFF (in a completely manly, macho, brothers in arms way).

Now Sarge, put down the Howitzer, aaand the stinger, aand the M-16, oh the K-Bar too!

Why? See today's my 23rd birthday, the first one where I'm away from the reach of my parents and in a country where beer and watching girls in wet and torn clothing ain't against the law.

Now you being the brilliant, compassionate, absolutely top-notch Drill Sergeant to come stomping out of Ranger'dom, wouldn't deny a guy his harmless ogling on his special day would you?

Tell you what I'll even throw a few T-bones on the grill and we can sit in the sun and watch you and your girl kick ass (and Flint get his kicked). How's that hmm?

Anyway, great finish as usual.

Regards

Maverick
Quathis chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
And wow did that go downhill fast. Ever since Tommy decided golf balls are the new throwing weapon I was laughing. Then Cobra showed up and I was surprised no hidden ninja gear made an appearance. Not even the little snub pencils as a bo shuriken. Oh well, laugh a lot with this story, thanks for sharing it. Until next time.
wishbones chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
I thought this was a mirage, see I've had the flu this past week, today being the worst day. Then I see this. I thought...no couldn't be. But yes it is. Thank you, this is the funniest Joe story ever written, and one of the funniest stories ever period. I really needed it this week, thanks for updating it. I had to read it from the beginning again because it was so good.

thanks!
EasySilverDoesIt chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Awesome, just awesome, you made my day, truly. Right amount of humor mixed with in-character characters (Hard to come by sometimes) and spectacular writing skills. I figuratively tip my hat to you, amazing job!

Thanks!

-BreeilnaBane
RangerWill chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
(Stands up and applauds as the house lights come back on) Wonderful story. 7 thumbs up. I said it before and I'll say it again, you need to pitch this story to one of the major animation studios. They'd be damned stupid to pass up the chance to not make this. And now I'm upping the ante. Not only do I want a copy of the dvd, I want to do the voice for Beach-Head. I could have some fun with his dialogue.

(Sidenote: The studios who do the new Voltron or Wolverine and the X-men would be perfect. If not them, an anime house)
TinySprite chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Hahah! Leave it to the ninja to stir up trouble, no matter what. I actually kinda pity the Cobra group at the end, ya just knew Beach was itching for a reason to fight.

Hmm, really thought Duke would know better than to expect a trip to go smoothly...
149 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »