Reviews for Teed Off
RangerWill chapter 7 . 1/26/2012
This story is hilarious. This BEGS to be made into a cartoon. And when it does I want the first copy of the DVD.
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
Beach's problems with golf are EXACTLY my problems with golf. They give you a club with any number of interesting if violent possibilities, and then tell you you can just hit the stupid little ball, and they wear stupid fancy clothes, and talk about rich people things, and then I get bored and wander off to nab the golf cart for some joyriding.

Stupid golf. Boring-ass sport.
88dragon06 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Another hilarious chapter. Can't blame Beach for wanting to smack that guy. Loved the ending bit, very funny. Looking forward to more. Keep up the great work.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Still loving it, though I'm sure once Flint hears Clutch's story...he might not be so sure who got the lesser of two migraines.
river95 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
LOL! So, now everyone wants to switch partners, and everyone thinks that the other team is having an easier time of it! :D What a riot! I think Beach is getting more randy as the story goes on - maybe golf is a good game for him, if he wants to look up CG's skirt all of a sudden! I can't wait to see what happens next!

River
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 1/13/2012
hahahahaha and get hit with golf balls? lol
N. Ockenfels chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Oh, believe me: we appreciate your story at least as much as you appreciate reviews. And this story is just the right thing to start a morning with. A good dose of whackiness is just the thing the doc would prescribe.

I like the way you portray them: Tommy getting annoyed at payback (he is a bit of a sore loser, it's always the same with perfectionists), Clutch finally managing to tic off Scarlett and Beach finding things to enjoy and make Flint pull his hair out.

Please put up the next chapter by monday, I'll be in serious need of cheering up by midday - work trouble I know is coming. Monday is always bad right now.

Thanks
EroSlackerMicha chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
(snort) (snerk) (chuckle)

Keep up the good work. (ow, I think I bruised a rib laughing)

ESM
Quathis chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Oh the twists and turns of a relationship, especially one with with the polar opposite nature of Wayne and Courtney. Not sure if the Ranger likes it when he ticks her off. He seems to be having fun, but I don't think knee kicks are ever good. Except for laughs, which I did this whole chapter. Thank you for those. Until next time.
Karama9 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
No, Flint, you shouldn't have. Pretty sure Storm would have been even more bored without Snake around and nothing good would have come of that, considering what he's up to now. :)

That was grand, as usual. Poor Beach Head, can't even kill people and now he can't look up his girlfriend's skirt. What's he supposed to do? Play golf? Booooring.
Phoenix51 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Your back,Yaaaaay!

I really did miss this story.

Great chapter, please continue!
TinySprite chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
I've often wondered the same thing about golf clubs, Beach, you're not alone. Also, Flint should look at the bright side, at least Cornwell only got a damaged pride!

Can't wait for the following chapter!
katdemon1895 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
you live!

and oh gosh, I couldn't breathe for a bit i was laughing so hard, awesome that covergirl was able to handle the idiot "professional" so well and oh gosh, beachhead, he just so made my day right now

you rock, your dialogue is witty and fun and perfectly in character and i'm extremely eager to read about more ninja gold!
theonewhowrotetatertots chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Great chapter, I think Beach showed exceptional restraint when the pro was trying to hit on Courtney.. Even if Jaye had to practically dig her nails into his arm.. :) Thanks for the update..
Dog Soup chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I'm surprise Tommy hasn't suggested land mines. Now THAT would get me to watch professional golf!

"Fore!"