Reviews for Teed Off
Dog Soup chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I'm surprise Tommy hasn't suggested land mines. Now THAT would get me to watch professional golf!

"Fore!"

*whack*

BOOM!
Dog Soup chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Too funny! Ninja golf ftw!
person chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
I love this, it made me laugh so hard. Please update soon!
Shakaka chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Haha this story is amazing! :) Its so funny. I love it. It's pretty creative too. I hope you update soon :) great job xx
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
This is an extremely hilarious story. I don't think I've stopped laughing since I read the beginning. Love ninja golf! You definitely paint a great picture with your words. And if it was real it would be one game of golf that I wouldn't want to miss. Can't wait for more!
wishbones chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
i was with Scarlet on this chapter, after Tommy's address to Mr. Ball- I needed to use to bathroom too.

;) A
wishbones chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
This is the funniest story I've read in a while. I keep waking up my roommate with my giggling and laughter. I can't even read the words most of the time because of the blurriness from the tears.

Keep it coming.

The side bets are hilarious.

It would be funny if it rained, and BH still wanted to finish.

- A
Strapakai chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
I could shoot the ball well enough to aim it at yer pointy head, do you really think that I'd have waited this long to whack you?"

LOL!

I have not had time to read fic in a long time. This is a great one to return too.

Keep on writting!
Rhona chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
More?
Rhona chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I have snorted at least twice with every chapter! Awesomesauce!
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
hahahahahhaahhah scarlet! lol cute and yes scarlet has had snakes balls in a jar for years now lol hahahahahahahahahahahaha hurry update!
Karama9 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I said it before and I'll say it again: Storm's version of golf is a HUGE improvement! I loved this chapter, the ninjas having fun while driving Clutch crazy is great. Clutch finally giving in and playing defensive golf too was awesome. And then they all start trying to better define the rules... Just like a bunch of kids making up a new game!
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I have enjoyed every chapter of this story, but I have especially enjoyed the chapters with the ninjas. I love their idea of 'defensive golf'.
HeroAmerica50 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Hahaha Clutch should have shut his mouth while he was a head! Great chapter keep up the great writing -
TinySprite chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
Haha! Loved it! Leave it to Storm Shadow to figure fighting into golf...

Also, those poor caddies. Hope they get big tips.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »