Reviews for Teed Off
katdemon1895 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
you live!

and oh gosh, I couldn't breathe for a bit i was laughing so hard, awesome that covergirl was able to handle the idiot "professional" so well and oh gosh, beachhead, he just so made my day right now

you rock, your dialogue is witty and fun and perfectly in character and i'm extremely eager to read about more ninja gold!
WritingFromTheHeart15 chapter 7 . 1/12/2012
Great chapter, I think Beach showed exceptional restraint when the pro was trying to hit on Courtney.. Even if Jaye had to practically dig her nails into his arm.. :) Thanks for the update..
Dog Soup chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
I'm surprise Tommy hasn't suggested land mines. Now THAT would get me to watch professional golf!

"Fore!"

*whack*

BOOM!
Dog Soup chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Too funny! Ninja golf ftw!
person chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
I love this, it made me laugh so hard. Please update soon!
Shakaka chapter 6 . 12/13/2011
Haha this story is amazing! :) Its so funny. I love it. It's pretty creative too. I hope you update soon :) great job xx
88dragon06 chapter 6 . 11/3/2011
This is an extremely hilarious story. I don't think I've stopped laughing since I read the beginning. Love ninja golf! You definitely paint a great picture with your words. And if it was real it would be one game of golf that I wouldn't want to miss. Can't wait for more!
wishbones chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
i was with Scarlet on this chapter, after Tommy's address to Mr. Ball- I needed to use to bathroom too.

;) A
wishbones chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
This is the funniest story I've read in a while. I keep waking up my roommate with my giggling and laughter. I can't even read the words most of the time because of the blurriness from the tears.

Keep it coming.

The side bets are hilarious.

It would be funny if it rained, and BH still wanted to finish.

- A
Strapakai chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
I could shoot the ball well enough to aim it at yer pointy head, do you really think that I'd have waited this long to whack you?"

LOL!

I have not had time to read fic in a long time. This is a great one to return too.

Keep on writting!
Rhona chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
More?
Rhona chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I have snorted at least twice with every chapter! Awesomesauce!
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
hahahahahhaahhah scarlet! lol cute and yes scarlet has had snakes balls in a jar for years now lol hahahahahahahahahahahaha hurry update!
Karama9 chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I said it before and I'll say it again: Storm's version of golf is a HUGE improvement! I loved this chapter, the ninjas having fun while driving Clutch crazy is great. Clutch finally giving in and playing defensive golf too was awesome. And then they all start trying to better define the rules... Just like a bunch of kids making up a new game!
Bronwynn chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
I have enjoyed every chapter of this story, but I have especially enjoyed the chapters with the ninjas. I love their idea of 'defensive golf'.
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »