Reviews for Fold Your Wings Outtake: EPOV of Chapter 8
readicted chapter 1 . 3/21
This was an enlightening glimpse inside of Roughie' s head. I wondered wtf he was thinking. I put you on author alert just in case you decide to continue with FYW one day.
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 3/21
We were just mentionin' FYW on Rob Attack today and I was surprised I'd missed this outtake! Oh, well...better late than never, right? Jada darlin', you'd make a lot of us h00rs happy with an update! No pressure *gigglesnort!*
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/17
Loved it!
MsTorres chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
well fuck me this was insightful!
who'd have thought roughie took the time to feel her come around him? and seriously roughie, how the fuck did you expect her not to come? she was turned on like a running tap!
you need to seek some therapy roughie, or else your stupid ass is going to lose the best thing to ever fall in your lap!

x
Rockyelixir chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
I read this when you first posted it, but I don't think I ever reviewed it. I reread it tonight, and relished it just as much as the first time. This peep into Edward's psyche brought up so many questions for me.

Is Edward paying Bella $500 a pop to come over and help him punish himself? I ask because nothing about his experience with Bella seems remotely pleasurable to him. He says he needs a distraction but she doesn't seem to distract him in any way from his torturous thoughts. If anything, they seem to get worse the longer she stays. He says he can't wait for her to leave, so why doesn't he just ask her to leave? He's the one calling the shots. He even starts having a panic attack by the end of her visit. Why is he bothering with Bella at all? To hear him tell it, everything about her presence is hell to him.

In one of the recent FYW chapters Edward says he wanted to abuse and humiliate Bella. Ok, but normally people who enjoy humiliating others find some relief/pleasure in doing so. But in Edward's case, he doesn't seem to feel any pleasure or relief at all in any of the acts he engages in with Bella.

I also thought it was interesting that Edward doesn't seem willing to acknowledge even for a second that he finds Bella attractive. He must feel at least some attraction toward her in order to be able to fuck her repeatedly over the span of months, but he can't allow himself to even think about it? Would acknowledging Bella's appeal humble him too much or humanize her too much for him to be able to handle?

He's a confusing fucker that's for sure. His words/thoughts and his actions don't completely align. If everything about having Bella around is such shit, why does he keep forking out the big bucks for her? This is what happens when you try to follow along with someone undergoing a mental breakdown. I think I just gotta let it go. Cruel Edward of fucks past is not meant to be understood.

I'll wrap up by saying I loved this outtake. I'd be lying if I said it was a pleasure to read. It was not. It was kinda awful to read, which is appropriate for such dark subject matter. Thank you for sharing it. And now for something completely different. Waveward, here I come!
Jodie77 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Please, please please continue this story, I beg you!
Kdub4127 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
it all makes sence now. I cant wait to read more of this story and hope to soon. I just finished reading chap 1-20 over on the bolgspot looking forward to reading more I got you on alert
tsm0836 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
It has been so long since I have read the story I will have to go back to reread. Though this is a very interesting look in a broken mans head. He has some serious issues. You certainly have not sugarcoated him or his feeling towards Bella. She is nothing but a body a means to an end. Thanks for sharing this insight.
84gemstone chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I thought maybe he could wait to see her. How wrong was I, it's so he doesn't have to think about things :(. I'm don't think his ex took the girl because with all his money he would get to see her sometimes so something bad happened when his ex took her like she's dead.

I thought it might be a little nice but he's all nasty.

84gemma on TWCS
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
So sad. So much pain.

This explains a lot about Edward and his treatment of Bella. He really is a mess.

Excellent writing :-)
lilcutie1013 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hey Jada, are you planning on updating FYW in the near future? I'm dying here I need you!
S1203 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
His POW is really painfull...he is broken man for real. Thank you.
ExBficLover chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Read this story on your blog after coming across it on rosearcadia's blog. Initially was aphrehensive about reading it. But I read some good reviews about the story which chaged y mind and i read it and loved it. Very intriguing. Love the way it's written, the portrayal of the characters at their rock bottom.. Now I am addicted to it. It's been over 2 months since your last update. Hope u r not abandoning the story now. Plssssss update soon.
mizzzar chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
read fold your wings last night and i'm really impressed. although it's a good thing i didn't find it earlier so i could read 19 chapters at ones. keep up that good work!
Daddy's Dirty Angel chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
If i havent made this point clear- this story ROCKS! I cant get enough! Love your style girl.