Reviews for For the rest of the day
Kasumi shiro kuro chi chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Hahaha! Great! Oh god that was the best action I've read for a long time! And I mean, a long time! Good luck on your other stories, because they will be great, seeing as you made this story soo well. *hug* goodbye
terradactyl chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Very good plot keep up the good work
6275mystic chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
This was sooooo adorable! I love the way you portrayed Tobi and i hated it when Hidan tried to rape him. It was the best when Tobi just barges in and saves the day because i totally thought that it was going to be another one of those "rape 'em and heal 'em" stories but this was so, so much better. I loved it! Thanks so much for posting!
Composingjealousy chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
sexyyy! loves it
Composingjealousy chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
awwwweh! cuuute
Composingjealousy chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
awwwwwwww poor Deidara! stupid ss Hidan,nasty ss fuck! :/ Tobi to the rescue :3
DragonFire44 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I loved it! I did find it strange that Tobi's mask couble be 'slapped' off but it helped get the story moving.

I really liked the interaction between Tobi and Dei before Dei knocked Tobi's mask off. I liked the emotion and thoughts especially from Tobi.

I did find it a little odd that Dei had no trouble 'doing it' w/ Tobi after the mess with Hidan.

I really liked the ending but wish there was more! I was bummed.

I love this pairing I hope you write more of these two! Or a sequel... Anyway nice job
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
That was cute! You did a really great job!
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
i found this kinda cute! great job! :D
Sakura Explosion chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
0.0 Update is cute【drool】 MUHAHAHA, I'LL KILL WHOEVER THAT MAKES HIM CRY...
Biscuit15 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
Haha sweet :D More please? :D
IdenCat chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
It was pretty good The whole time I was begging for Tobi to come save Dei-Dei T.T Poor Dei-Dei.. but yes you have to continue this :)
Tren Rogue chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
awwe~ there ought to be a sequel to this... it needs some TobiDei fluff
Sakura Explosion chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Hn, pretty good. I like Deidara as uke...cute. Hands cookies.
theabominablesnowmansassfur chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Not bad, not bad at all :) I like how you sort of mixed in Madara's personality with Tobi's, or rather hinted at it.

Of course it's a bit hard to see the portrayal of my favorite character as a sick pervert rapist, but at least someone else recognizes that he's a sadist rather than a masochist.

Nothing too bad when it comes to spelling/grammar either. Bold font is a bit hard on the eyes, though. It might work better in regular font? Overall, though your writing's quite good. Keep it up!