Reviews for Farewell
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Glad to see that this wasn't your last piece! I would've been sad if it was. This was a wonderful story, completely unexpected, and perfectly written. Even though it was short, it didn't seem short, and you really captivated my attention with the mystery of it. Bravo, Julia! :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Awww. Julia! That's a very pretty name btw. ) I'll have to check out your original stories if that's what you were implying and more of your fanfics! I'll miss the ones I have read! You are a talented writer and never forget that! I'd love to talk to you even if you do'nt write still. I'd also love if you read what I wrote and any suggestions you have/recommendations/ideas welcome and will be credited to your epicness. Lol. I have ideas I'm just lazy. P But I know what you mean. There are times when it's UGH about writing and other times when the idea just comes to you. I hope you enjoy reading and I hope your family circumstances get better! 3 I'm always here to lend an ear! to make you laugh or smile! Extending free my helping hand and hoping life turns around! There will be ups, there will be downs, but loyal readers are always here. _ And friends. ;) haha!
abfirechick chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Although I want to convince you not to 'retire', I can understand where you're coming from. I am having a hard time getting back into the rhythm of writing and getting chapters out too, also sometimes getting the stories I love read as well.

I know we will stay in contact because I consider us friends. I do think that at some point you will get the 'spark' and write again.

I look forward to that!

Please continue to review my stories, I always look forward to that!
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I was worried that he would resign from NCIS...good twist :)
AZGirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great job on the twist, but your A/N made the entire story even more bittersweet.

I hope your circumstances change for the better and that you can find and enjoy your creative side again someday in the future! Thanks for sharing your stories with us!
ls chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I will miss your stories-hope your life gets back on track soon :)
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Well, it worked... I didn't cheat and flick down to see who it was or what theyy were leaving, so I fell for it hl&s, and went 'eek, Tim's leaving!' Yes, I figured it was Tim, probably the word 'typed'... then the word 'both' made me go derrrr... what's going on - and then all was revealed. Great stuff.

Very best wishes for whatever YOUR future holds.

scouse
stareagle chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Julia,

Thank you for sharing your gift of story telling. Once again your creative muse gave us an amusing story and yet told a sad truth... you will be missed. I hope your Hiatus will refresh you and bring the joy back to writing. This, after all, is for fun. May all your other endeavors in real life be joyful, fulfilling and blessed with good fortune.

Take care and check back in from time to time.

God bless.

stareagle
ncisfan4483 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I wish you fair weather and calm seas. Thank you for your inspired writing.
alix33 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
"(does anyone else wish Gibbs would come up with a rule that equates to "there are always exceptions to every rule?)." - Does Rule 51 not qualify as precisely that? IMO, it does, in certain circumstances. But yes, for the other circumstances, there is indeed need for exactly such a rule.

"I'm hugging you all in my mind, Julia aka Gail Cregg." - Right back at you, Jools (or do you spell it "Jules", like I suspect the ICE lady circa season 6 would have?) and cool borrowing from Abby there. I am sure she would not mind the borrowing in the least.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
sorry to hear this, Gail, I've just discovered the whole world of and your writing in particular. Strikes me as well written, great content and I loved the Follies! I look forward to your future writing...whenever that may be!

A fan