Reviews for Basic
KBZ chapter 1 . 6/28
This is so great! Cute, in character, and interesting from beginning to end.
mifodus chapter 2 . 5/16
you did the characterization really well on this. abe's just such a straight shooter that i can't imagine it going almost any other way. oddly enough it seems that most people have more trouble working with abe's thought process and motivations than mihashi's so good on you.
Fyoex chapter 2 . 2/25
Niceeee, very well done! Really enjoyed reading!
Butterfree chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
This story was utterly adorable! I loved the pacing with Abe's dreams leading up to the confession, and you had him very in characyer. Thanks for the read!

ClockRepair chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Such good pacing and description. I could actually imagine this happening and I loved it! Great job :)
Someone chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
Adorable and very nicely written :D
Guest chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Aww, I really loved Abe's personality in this story. The whole "wants to smother Mihashi into nonexistence".
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Abe~! You really are one sadistic wife. Xd Hahahaha. Mihashi agrees to it and Tajima is against it.
The Psychedelic Knight chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
T...that was just HOT! XD I liked it!
paragoge chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
Too lazy to login Anyway, I love your Abe 3 I think you captured him perfectly, with his logically analyzing everything, his impatience and short temper, his pretending to be nonchalant, and, just, his overall teenager-ness :) Props to you!
HaruMihafan chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
On behalf of all HaruMiha fans I ask you if you could write a preferably nononesided, nonangsty. maybe M rated fanfic or get someone else to write it. Thank you very much happy writing.
TheEndofTag chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
wow! i just love love love this! especially the characterization of Abe and Mihashi is just amazing and spot on! Again i just love it! :)
Tiger Mononoke chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I really like your writing style! The word choice is very refreshing, and you capture the characters swimmingly! I wish you wrote more Oofuri, but it looks like you've already got your hands full! I'm glad someone's got better luck with the writer's block than me (though I guess in order for that to happen one has to be able to write first). Cheers!
fiorae chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Your descriptions of Mihashi's weird mannerisms were very well done and humorous. And you captured Abe perfectly!
lilworros chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
Oh my, this story makes my heart ache it's so sweet. I love it! Your Abe was spot on and your Mihashi was so good. It's hard to find such good interacting of the two, especially Mihashi since he's so hard to write. But you did it so wonderfully, this story is one of the best in the fandom.