Reviews for Bonds: Courage
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 8/19
Love it! Nothing much to say bit please, do the others after Love. I wanna read The 02 ones and Light especially
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Loved it!
Sweet Anime Fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I really liked this! Taichi and Daisuke were both in character and I can see why it would be hard to go back to a normal life when you went through all those adventures when you were younger. The only thing I noticed was the spelling, it should be Ambassador Yagami not Yamagi. :)
Lily of Tuckborough chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
;_; that was so beautiful! Why the freak do you only have 5 reviews for this? I could see this actually happening in the anime! I love your work! keep it up!
digimonfanatic4ever chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is the best Tai and Daisuke story. Instead of putting it as complete you should write a story about. I want to see what Kari does to Tai and what everyone will say about Tai becoming an ambassador
Rin chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I loove it! I can't say it enough how much I enjoy your story. It made sad, it made laugh ( I was laughing so hard to myself, my family was starting to think I was going a little crazy xD ) and at the end it put a smile on my face.

It really made my day while i was reading it this morning while searching for a new fanfic about Tai (That boy has a special place in my heart I love love Tai) and for the rest of the day i either had a smile or grin on face. So please continue the good work I can't wait to read some of your other works if there as goood as this one.
asdf chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this thank you so much for writing this. You can't write a story with these two without having lots of humor which you did. Love it.
EmeraldReporter chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
If these series doesn't conclude in slash, I won't read, nor review it anymore.

Otherwise, keep writing.
DaiCrazy chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That story was probably the cutest thing I've ever read. I don't know how else to describe it. I didn't even realize I had been smiling until it ended.

I love the way you portrayed their relationship. It seemed spot on to me. Plus, it helps explain how Taichi even got to be Ambassador. I loved it. :)