Reviews for Until the End of Time
TheWildHunt chapter 3 . 5/15
If you have the next chapter already why don't you post it?! You're leaving us hanging, I liked this story.
smiley chapter 3 . 4/25
When will be the next chapter going to be updated please tell me
smily chapter 3 . 4/24
It was fantastic .I reallylike your story . Waiting for another chapter .Please update sooShanti se padna fir rply krna..

100 red roses is duniya me h.

Usme 99 red roses abi busy h

& 1 ye msg padh raha h.

Y msg aap unko send kro

jinko aap Dilse frnd mnte ho..

muje bhi karna ager muje

achaa friend mante hoto..

Jitne msg vapas aye us

number ka sentence padho..

1) apko parents ka support hai

try it...

I miss u so much.

I like U so much.

I TRUST u so much.

"Aj Dost Dost ka Loving Day Hai"

Ye massege apne sweet Dosto ko send kro

mujhe b karna agar Dost smjtay ho to!

agr ye sms ap ko 5 logo ne waplllllto

".

Ap se koi sacha love krta ha.

Or btana jarur kitne wapas aaye
Bunny-CarrotHunter chapter 3 . 6/19/2016
"I m just holding out until I can remember where in the hell I was going to go with this."
*Four years later*
...
Well ok. I understand, lose interest in a story. Had that happen to me with my own.
I am beyond intrigued to see what will happen and what trick Rai has 'up his sleeve' to look so confident to thinking he can even TOUCH Goku to harm him. But now, that's a plot line that will have to dissapear from out expectations. Goodbye, story. (Pff)
Emiko 21 chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Bro awesome story wow gohan has some serious daddy issues but can you blame him and trunks and emiko that is awesome I so want the to get together hate that Mary girl and Goku really u seriously messed up AGAIN when will he learn that you can't just leave you are awesome with drama thank you for bringing at least some good Goku and chichi fan fiction your story's are the best and goten was smiling about rai dieing funny will all three of goku kids have issues with Goku hope so he needs a talking to you can't just leave a expect for people to welcome you back with open arms please keep story going it is really good I want to see what happens next
happy 27 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
hey this is really good so far will you please do the next chapter i really want to know what happens next : more !
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
This is a good story will you please keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I love the story please keep going
Regin chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
I Like, I Lust,I Love!Please Update Soon!
sailor-juju chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Well he kind deserved it I mean he abandon his wife during 8 years so Rai is back. Next time goku won't just leave so long anyway I never like GT.
SpaceDuck10 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
BTW, the whole Trunks and Emiko love triangle thing is to die for. Like before, im in love with your OC's. And Gohans daddy problems are just so funny, yet serious. Im not sure if Goku is a deadbeat father, or a good father. I love all of your stories plots.:))))
SpaceDuck10 chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Ugh...why am i so late to reading your stories. Where have i been all my life. Somehow this story really strikes a nerve in me. Please Continue along with Illicit Love, Souless Eyes, and many more.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I always knew Rai was fucking evil. I HATE HIM!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Didn't they not revive Rai?
Anjay chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Awesome! Great Job, can't wait for the next chapter!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »