Reviews for Until the End of Time
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I always knew Rai was fucking evil. I HATE HIM!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Didn't they not revive Rai?
slimshadygirl7872 chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Awesome! Great Job, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh is this the second part of love lost and what the hell is Rai doin here i thought he was dead when goku didn't wish him and Arale back
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Please update the other chapters
Dbz looooover chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
I dnt lik Mary Ann .., but the rest is good
unknown chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Continue soon!
Afro samurai 34 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
When are u gonna update again I be been waiting fur ages
Shanice.r chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Very interesting,looks like there a new twist in the story. Please update faster:)
dbzfan chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
yay! im so glad to see an update! things look like they're getting good, i cant wait for the next chapter!
MistaBiggles chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
It's great to see this story up and running again, after endless days of constantly waiting for new email alerts for this story and eating gallons of ice cream while crying my eyes out screaming aimlessly in my house about why you wouldn't update I am happily content with the revival of a great fanfic. I do wait patiently (or until I run out of ice cream) for the next chapter
chichi89 chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Finally an Update.. :) Cant wait for more..update update soon soon plz plz
Jasmine chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Wowwww, I almost forgot about this story! I loved this sooo much! Plz hurry and remember so you could post the next chapter xD
Tevinssj7 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
bring back great goku chichi fanfic. we need them:)
Son Goshen chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Master Roshi, that pervert... He's acting like a pedophile. How could he think of such things with Pan? Bleh. The girl's still young.

I smiled at the point where Goten's still grinning at Rai getting killed. Hehehe. The Z fighters don't really give a crap about him, don't they? Especially the unfortunate incident before with him when they found out Chi-Chi's still alive, etc. etc. PAYBACK YEAH! I still have the name Mary Sue stuck unfortunately in my head, and every time I have to remind myself it's Mary *Ann*, not Sue. XD Fail. Something's up with that woman, too. She's suspicious.. and may or may not be dangerous. She so did NOT say PITIABLE COMMONER. Who does she think she is? Her royal highness should get her head dunked in water. -_-

... Oh wow... those two guys, seriously... Goku needs to cool down. He's so impulsive it gets on my nerves. Urgh... I find him almost scary now. And Rai, he shouldn't "火上加油" in Chinese, which means adding oil to fire stirring more trouble. Bah.

I bet in the next chapter Goku and Rai will fight each other, then they realize something's up with Rai, that he's not normal. Then he pulls out a death note. XD Yeah right. Or maybe he's a shinigami (like when his eyes flashed red or something). Or maybe I'm too crazy at the moment. . . And I can't imagine him old. It's so hard when I've got the image of him been glorious and young all the time! But all in all, it's a fantastic chapter. :D Write more.. preferably soon and not after a few months.. please?