Reviews for Until the End of Time
Love Stories Fan chapter 3 . 6/19
"I m just holding out until I can remember where in the hell I was going to go with this."
*Four years later*
...
Well ok. I understand, lose interest in a story. Had that happen to me with my own.
I am beyond intrigued to see what will happen and what trick Rai has 'up his sleeve' to look so confident to thinking he can even TOUCH Goku to harm him. But now, that's a plot line that will have to dissapear from out expectations. Goodbye, story. (Pff)
Emiko 21 chapter 3 . 2/21
Bro awesome story wow gohan has some serious daddy issues but can you blame him and trunks and emiko that is awesome I so want the to get together hate that Mary girl and Goku really u seriously messed up AGAIN when will he learn that you can't just leave you are awesome with drama thank you for bringing at least some good Goku and chichi fan fiction your story's are the best and goten was smiling about rai dieing funny will all three of goku kids have issues with Goku hope so he needs a talking to you can't just leave a expect for people to welcome you back with open arms please keep story going it is really good I want to see what happens next
happy 27 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
hey this is really good so far will you please do the next chapter i really want to know what happens next : more !
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2015
This is a good story will you please keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
I love the story please keep going
Regin chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
I Like, I Lust,I Love!Please Update Soon!
sailor-juju chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Well he kind deserved it I mean he abandon his wife during 8 years so Rai is back. Next time goku won't just leave so long anyway I never like GT.
SpaceDuck10 chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
BTW, the whole Trunks and Emiko love triangle thing is to die for. Like before, im in love with your OC's. And Gohans daddy problems are just so funny, yet serious. Im not sure if Goku is a deadbeat father, or a good father. I love all of your stories plots.:))))
SpaceDuck10 chapter 3 . 7/14/2015
Ugh...why am i so late to reading your stories. Where have i been all my life. Somehow this story really strikes a nerve in me. Please Continue along with Illicit Love, Souless Eyes, and many more.
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I always knew Rai was fucking evil. I HATE HIM!
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Didn't they not revive Rai?
Anjay chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Awesome! Great Job, can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh is this the second part of love lost and what the hell is Rai doin here i thought he was dead when goku didn't wish him and Arale back
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
Please update the other chapters
Dbz looooover chapter 3 . 10/18/2012