Reviews for In Which Harry Needs More Dresser Space
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/4
This was great. I'm so glad Harry discovered how wonderful kink can be! Thanks for writing.
KitElizaKing chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Imaginative, and quite well written. I really enjoyed reading this. The funniest part about it was the end...the very notion of passing it along to Hermione and Draco...*giggles* And poor Ron!
Inu-bitch chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was an interesting story quite surprising and kinky
jules3677 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Lovely. Always wondered how Harry, who had led such a cloistered life, became more aware of the kinkier side of sex. Liked the "dresser of requirement" idea. Thankyou.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love the idea of the requirement dresser
RosesAreForever23 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
*laughs* Nice finish to a great fic!
Sivol chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was very cute. I quite liked the idea of the dresser being a magical object found in muggle London. I have to agree with Snow-Leopard though, the Snarry pairing just doesn't seem like the vanilla type, *especially* given Severus' attitude.

I love that they passed it on, and can't help but wonder what Hermione and Draco are going to be supplied with.
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
That was hilarious. I really loved how Harry reacted to each of the surprises.
not dead yet chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
loved it
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Maybe Sev needs a spanking from Harry. Kinky but cute
Tearful Shadows chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Amazing story! Loved it!
Imalena chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Hey,

thanks a lot for this story. It was... kinky and sexy ;-)
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was great. Yeah, it seems that a lot of people always associate Snarry with vanilla. I thought it was because of all the hardships they went through the war, vanilla doesn't seem like their kind of thing.

Although it seemed rather tame. In a good way, it was a lime. Thankfully they had some help out!

You should continue to write Snarry. Your good at it.

Snow