Reviews for Life is full of surprises
Kaylee chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this fic ! Amazing ;-)
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Cool and thanks for writing.
Guardian of Fear chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I like it your a good writer.
lovedoesn'thurt chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That was a very nice and sweet story. Great job :-)
FidusEtFortiter chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Medha, it was awesome. It was a little quick, but it flowed nicely. It was a nice rendition of what could happen after. It was short, sweet and honestly told you how Ever feels after the fact. There a few grammatical mistakes, but that's natural. I love it. :)
Kaarie X chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
it was very good. i realy liked the epilouge, that was my fav part! here's my only tip; I just think you need to... do absolutely nothing different!
LunarScorpion chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I LOVED it! :)
Love is Fearless chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Aw That was absoloutely brilliant! Honestly! I loved it! It was short but packed with detail and had a brilliant plot! I eagerly await another story! he he! lol :D

AhaBye chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Medha this is really good!I love it! :)
SusanCullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
OMG It was sooooooo GOOD...actually it wasn't good, it was FABULOUS! I loved the idea and I loved how you added in details/ideas I gave you. It was a lovely after shot of what would happen to Damen and Ever and I really enjoyed how she found out she was pregnant. OMG BUT what would make it better is if you continue by doing Anthony growing up and stuff and his first words but you dont have to if you dont want to. OVER ALL IT WAS AMAZING. 5 stars out of 5 stars. ;)