Reviews for Missed Opportunities
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 53 . 5/28
Sweet and not smutty. Thank you.
Miko chapter 48 . 5/13/2014
I have spent the day (since 10 am this morning) reading a tonne your Klaine fanfics, I'm only halfway through but I loved the ending of this chapter the most so far! I think you are a brilliant writer! I am still in school but I want to be a writer when I finish school, and your writing has really inspired me to think of things in new ways. And yes, it has been 2 years since you last updated, I think you should write something about Sue and Blaine having a heart to heart talk about Kurt (it is the anniversary of Kurt's mum and he's all angst-y)

Love Miko!
Kelsey chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
These are really good I can't stop reading them haha

BTW: Kurt's eye color is Glasz lol
DESPRATE2C THIS chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
What about in season 3 when Blaine & Kurt are in Emma's office and they are arguing ("it looks weird when someone only has TAN HANDS!") and then they make up and Blaine goes "You're the love of my life."

IT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE GOING TO KISS BUT NOOOO

I'd love to see that?
BlueFrenchHorn chapter 52 . 9/12/2013
I found the Darren Criss quote. It's the one about Artie attacking him with a wheelchair because he got in the way if his mad game. When they filmed this scene, Kevin McHale 'attacked' Darren Criss with his wheelchair.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
The Box Scene pleeeaaasssseee!
patricia.remacova chapter 62 . 8/18/2013
Hey love it... more? :)))
AGleekyPackersFan chapter 62 . 6/21/2013
I loved every single one. Can you continue? Please?

-AgleeKyPackersFan
loz is a klainer chapter 39 . 6/16/2013
I liked the ending (the cute part at the end) but I would've liked to see, instead of them making out and Kurt not getting into it, they would hug when they got near the car foreheads pressed together and joey, Tyler, Mr Anderson and Cecilia would see through the window.
LAUZZA chapter 62 . 5/31/2013
When will the new chapters be out?
LAUZZA chapter 53 . 5/30/2013
Hey I'm only human is the Darren Criss reference! I love all of the chapters/klisses xoxoxo
Separate Entity chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
That scene really made me love Santana.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Can you do The Box Scene? I know it's a deleted scene, but…
Kvamm92 chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
Omg I'm really in love with your stories they are amazing :)
totallyredvines chapter 62 . 2/8/2013