Reviews for Living in the Past
Hospitaller1080 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Wouldve been interesting if this had more chapters... Just saying...
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
impressive story
Hiten Mitsurugi Battosai chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This fic really touches me, and i am gonna see about writing one like this some day if i can get over my blasted writers block. I wouldn't mind having this been longer but i still like how it ended up. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
it was a good story for a one shot, although I do hope you will make a sequel, just to laugh at Sakura's reaction X3
Danny vs A Month chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Too lazy to log in. Great story. Great lemon. Wish they could have just taken her back with them in the movie. Sara would have made a great subject for Naruto to be in love with. Maybe even having a three way thing going with her and Hinata in the end. Anyway. Great story.
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Great fic! I wish there were more stories of this pair.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
doom693 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
that moment when you think the movie ended the wrong way
Markus-Antonius chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Loved it!
Hitori Samishiku chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Don't get me wrong, our ending is happy and pleasurable, but Naruto has to add some reality into it, and being to stay with the ones you over isn't part of that. They made it so that Naruto left her, (pretty sure they liked each other) and him meet her daughter or granddaughter, which is pretty sad that she had to go with someone else besides her true love, Naruto. Life just sucks, and Naruto, the anime/manga/series expresses that
Ryuuuuga chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I would have likes some more character development before he randomly fell in love, but it was okay nonetheless. Also, I'm curious on how he would live in the past without causing a paradox in his own existence?
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Still this looks nice for once chapter deal, personally a aftermath chapter would also be nice.
Demon Flash chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Totally cool dude and you totally read y mind about the whole 'bend over' thing
David chapter 1 . 8/10/2013