Reviews for Inuyasha: Morning Star
sakemori chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
It's...ah...kimono...*grimaces* Yikes, I hate correcting you. Hi!
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 68 . 12/19/2013
Aw. And the last few chapters have been great. I kept rereading, waiting for the next chapter. Honestly, the beginning could use some redoing but the chapters with Hoshi being in the war have been great.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 68 . 12/18/2013
I respect that. Its your story and if your not happy with it and want to fix it more power to you! :) I will be waiting to read this awesome fic when you update it. Good luck!
starrat chapter 67 . 10/26/2013
Loved it looking forward to the next
BabiBunchez chapter 67 . 6/27/2013
longest chapter ever but Yaaay sesshomaru showed up just in time lol
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 67 . 6/25/2013
Oh my effin gawd! this was frackin awesome! . love this fic so much! *gushes*
XxNaiXx chapter 66 . 5/11/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter :D
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 66 . 5/5/2013
Takahiro found out! , Go Hoshi! She is just so amazing, I truly believe she is the perfect match for Sesshy. Feel so sad that one of her new friends died. I to have become fond of her comrades.
Black Dragon 42 chapter 32 . 4/14/2013
EEEEEPPPPPP! This story just constantly reminds me how much of a hopeless romantic I am! Keep it up!
coolkatt chapter 65 . 4/4/2013
I have to agree with the assassin, the Lady's reaction was pathetic but he acts like she had been offered opportunities to not be pathetic in those sorts of situations. I mean she was raised to be a house wife and mother she is sweet and great at what she does but really doesn't that make him more pathetic for sneak attacking her? Also great story and that question really annoyed me "Why did I nearly have to die?". Because you are in the middle of a war and was raised with absolutely no combat experience and you are in a position of authority, with no guards, and are relaxing outside despite the fact that you know the castle has been attacked directly before. Just saying lady you need to be taught some basic self defense, still I like her she is really awesome.
Rairakku chapter 65 . 4/3/2013
It is with pleasure that I read this fascinating story ... Thank you for the updates.
The Blue Monster Cake chapter 65 . 4/3/2013
aw that was such a sweet ending! this took you forever to write... and me forever to read _
animerox023 chapter 65 . 4/3/2013
So glad that you wrote another chapter! Continue the awesome work with the story and the way you can describe it.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 65 . 4/2/2013
Wow! best chapter so far! love all your chapters but this one I have a feelin has changed our fave Demoness's fate. Only good can come of it. . so happy! JUST FRAKIN AWESOME! Looking forward to more soon!
ShadowBloodNinja chapter 64 . 1/31/2013
Update soon please, i really like this story. i like how Hosiko acts and how she isn't little miss sunshine like most OCs. :D