Reviews for Not a Knight, Dear, A Hero
Scarlet Pimpernel00 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
This is amazingI I love it so much! You are great at this!
AnneSilverfire chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
Ermahgad I love this :)))
TamariChan chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
So cute. I love the line in the first chapter where she pictures Rikash listening in and laughing hysterically.

I always loved Rikash, and Rikash's friendship with Daine. I cried when he died, but not when I thought Numair was dead... How weird is that? Even though Rikash/Daine would never work, and kind of gives me the willies to think about. But yeah. Love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This story tugs at my heartstrings. Thank you.
kase32104 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
I think you wrote the characters very well. Again, I also agree with the previous reviewer with their suggestions on your use of grammar. Touching story. Thank you!
Veni0Vidi0Vici chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I think it would be best not to mention sex, even in the author's notes on a K rating... Save those references for T, please.

Anywho, it was a lovely bit of fluff. You did have a couple of grammatical errors, but nothing to rip your hair out over. I loved how you could just imagine the scene right in front of you, playing out just like a movie. The emotion and the sweetness in your writing was just wonderful. It gave me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Now here are some examples of grammatical issues in your writing:

"stormwing" I'm not a hundred percent on this, but I am ninety, that the "s" in "stormwing" needs to be capitalized.

You do have an issue with putting nouns instead of adverbs where they need to be. It's a sort of "good" vs. "well" issue. An example: "Daine thought fast..." This should be "Daine thought quickly..."

A couple of your words sound out of place and it would be better your the writing to replace some of them. For instance: "It only took a second for her to know that it would not be long at all."- This sentence would sound better if "know" was replaced with "realize". This isn't really a huge issue, it just makers the reader cock their head a bit. It just interrupts the flow of a story.

Also never, never, never use numerals where you can use a word (at least from the numbers zero to nineteen). So "10" would just be more pleasing to the eye if it were "ten". Kind of a weird rule, but it makes since.

This was a delight to read, and the only thing that could make it better is a couple of those grammar errors being cleared up.
Lady of The Sea-Green Wolf Eyes chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
"'How did my daughter become so romantic?' She said wryly; THAT certainly wasn't from her."

BWHAHAHAHAHA favorite line! The whole thing was wonderful! You created great personalities for Sarra and Rikash which fit that fact that they are the children of Daine & Numair. Well written too! Thanks!