Reviews for High School Never Ends
Aliamiumi chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Great chapter :) can't wait to read more!
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Poor hikari's are going to be stuck in the middle. I hope they can keep each other safe.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is just too much fun ! You should do one about University Life. Dorms, Midterms and the dreaded Math finals.
Vladroxmysox chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
More chappies please *puppy dog eyes* I need as much survival info as possible I start freshman year in like two months I'M DESPERATE plus these are really really funny :3 I really really love them and thats saying something.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
They should know they can never just have fun. Someone has to try to hurt them and steal from them.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Write more
SerenePanic chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Poor Yami? I'm not particularly worried (due to that game of dodgeball), but still... a gun?
(reference to last chapter) YUUUSEI! CAAARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
Laser tag! Whee! great job! :)
Scaehime chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
And the plot appears!

And my brother is getting impatient to get on the laptop. Otherwise, I'd write a longer review.

God bless!
YGO Fan Girl chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
I so love this story! I was laughing my ass off it's was too funny. I just love part when Yugi says that the Pharaoh is socially awkward though it's true at times. I hope he doesn't mind crush me for saying that though. I can't wait for more.
RosieVIII chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
card games on morotcyles :D lolk i luv this -
Kiokorebecca chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
. . .

I think I cracked a rib from laughing when I read this XD
Scaehime chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
My thoughts about Yugi's convo with Yami:

Yugi: Hm...more like socially awkward.

Yami: Aibou...

Yugi: You know it's true.

Yami: Well, my soul was sealed up for 5000 years, and I had no one to talk to.

Yugi: Not my fault.

Definitely subscribing and adding to faves.

Scae
Carlos de Citron chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
*Sigh* this reminds me of SO meny of my friends from school -.-

Still, great story! I cant wait to see more
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
Marik's Yami is the only one who didn't cause problems, this time. Poor Ryou always gets the worst of it.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I hope they still behave when they meet up with Yami and Yugi. I am so sure that they will cause havoc once the three of them get together.