Reviews for Fight
BertAndTiva chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
oh my goodness this is so good :)
Catmint chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Sweet, beautiful, adorable with the right balance of angst. Really well-written.
Robern chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
very good!
megamom2 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
Really nice blend of the uncertainty and yearning that characterizes this relationship with the romantic partnership that could be!
Stacymc2012 chapter 2 . 10/18/2011
*squeals again* I will admit, my heart stopped, my hands banged on my desk and my jaw dropped when I read the beginning! lol! It was such a sweet story! Great job writing it! *giggles* Now I'm grinning like a total idiot! lol!

Take care!

Stacy
Stacymc2012 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
*grins stupidly* Aww... *squeals* ...Okay, second chapter.

That's all I can say lol!
RPM Shadow chapter 2 . 9/28/2011
Love it! LOVE it!
mainestreet chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Oh I love this story so much! From Promise to here, it's so beauitfully structured and has the sweetest details! I could see Tony's adorably sad expression and Ziva's silent desperation- your descriptions are so perfect at describing the emoions and I just love how you've wrapped up each part. Definite skill! Thank you so much for sharing your words with us!
xangels creationx chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
too cute. hello tony that was supposed to be my ring :( but im happy for them...good one soph
xangels creationx chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
i went from a smile to forgetting to breathe..awww how cute!
Shipperwolf chapter 2 . 7/20/2011
Sophie-Mei,

I beg forgiveness for taking so long to read your update .

*Puppy-eyes*

Omg, I bit my tongue a bit at the beginning, literally saying "WHAT?" out loud- ALONE, in my room- before realizing Tony was just dreaming lol!

Lol, he's SO GOOD at blurting out things adorably .

He doesn't have to ask her in the 'expected' way-the 'Tony' way is all Ziva would ever want.

And you did a fantastic job of putting that idea into words!

Btw, I'm still giving you Puppy Eyes.

Off to read more stuff I've missed! *ducks head and skitters away*

;)
mon-petit-pois chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
Such an awesome story!
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Is there an actual fight coming later in the story? Since the title of the story is "Fight" I was expecting more of an actual fist fight, I assume more is to come since they barely did anything to each other. Great idea for a story!
SomeKindaWonderful chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Aww! (tears up happily) Omg, that was sooooo sweet
MarisaKat chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
OMG! I love it! I read The marry ray part and had a mini heart attack too! Thank God it was a dream!