Reviews for Holley Shiftwell Decides to Live
Netbug009 chapter 1 . 3/15
Ao3 Legacy Notes:

KUDOS: 3
CutsAndStitches chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I love this!:') Short but sweet!XD
BookwormStrawberry chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I love the story and really hope you can come up with another chapter.
ElasticPoodle chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
This was really sweet. I love how you show the development in Hollie and Mater's relationship
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
No grammar or spelling errors, good set-up, great capturing of personalities...what more can I say? How about this; please make more Cars fics? :D
LostUmbreon chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Ah, so you are in fact the famous Netbug009 I've heard of on deviantART, hey? Pleasure to finally meet you amigo. Silver has told me of the...ahem, war, that's been caused. Shipping wars I do suppose? That's...a little off topic. Do forgive me...

I quiet enjoyed this mini fanfic and I feel blessed that I am not alone to be in the field of thinking Holley had some internal, off-screen conflicts. Bravo, and I do say, I look forward to seeing who will win this little shipping war. let's see who'll get Holley in the end...Finn vs Mater...hm...
Carsfan chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is adorable! It's in character, it's witty, it's charming...Perfect :) They interact wonderfully and you just totally nailed the dialogue!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I like how you made her blush, since a machine would probably not be able to do so. That was very clever.

And I was overjoyed to find a fic concerning the relationship between everyone's favorite tow truck and his super spy girlfriend~ Thank you so much for writing!
Funkywatermelon chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ADORABLE!

MATER/HOLLEY FOR THE WIN!

I'm not sure if I enjoy this "war" that is going on between Mater and Finn for Holley, but as much as Finn is a cool character I gotta stick with Mater.

You have managed to NAIL both of these two, I could hear them saying these lines.

I definitelly could see this conversation happening as they are heading to Radiator Springs, or something similar to it.

I personally see Finn thinking of Holley as more the daughter he never had, or something like that.

I LOVE seeing how Mater and Holley are getting support, especially since the Finn/Holley peoples can be pretty vicious towards our loveable knight.

PLEASE keep up the godo work, you nailed both Finn and HOlley, and I would love to see if you could master Mater as well.
Rollerwings chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is now officially part of my "head canon" as a cutscene. It fits so well into the movie that one can't help but feel it happened. Finn's reasoning makes perfect sense, as does Holley's. "If you are going to go so far as to defend friendships..." is a wonderful line and so in-character for Finn. This is an excellent piece of writing!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Cute! :)

I love the way you've written Holley and Finn, very in character.

And I agree about Holley's internal struggle, and you've written very well here :) And now I'm not the only one who's written a Holley/Mater fic! YAY! :)
Sevenstar chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
PS. Holley is more of a magenta than blue.
SevenStar chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is cute and like how it came out.

And hopefully this ship an countership woun't ruin the friendship between both of you.

Till next time.
cybovac chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I did not bother to log in. Anyway, not my pairing, but this was really cute. It seemed quite in-character. Like something that seems like it had to have been in there somewhere, you're right. Holley and Finn's friendship reads right and Holley's feelings for Mater conflicting with and winning out over her spy...ness comes through really well.

Also, aww, Holley. And aww, Finn.
Silverwindghost chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Well, while I'm still not crazy about the pairing itself (canon though it may be, but...we've been over this. XD) The fact that Holley would have had an internal struggle over her relationship with Mater is inevitable, and you portrayed it very well. A good fic! And by all means I can assure you, I wholeheartedly accept your declaration of war. *bows politely* Just wait. ;) But yes. Good job as always!