Reviews for Where Loyalty Lies
J.L.Lunar chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Ah, I'm quite sad you're not getting reviews, and that you're done writing this... It was a rather good story I was enjoying.

It's nice to see someone who doesn't make Mistoffelees a whiny queen - a nice flavoring of difference to the fandom.

But I suppose if your hearts not in it, it's just not, though I'll be sad to see it go.
J.L.Lunar chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh wow I love your badass Mistoffelees! I'm only on the first chapter and I'm hooked!

Can't wait to read some more, either! (which I'm most certainly about to do!)
Felixfeles chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
omg I LURF your Tugger! he totally caused Deme's argument to backfire and blow up in her face.

"you need to stop being so anal rentative" APPLAUSE! Also I had no idea what nymphomaniac meant but now that I do I'm gonna put it on my favourite words list, right next to promiscuous ;)

Grr Deme really bugged me throughout this chapter, she doesn't even want Munk to see his daughter! (I'm presuming Jemmy is his daughter btw) How nasty is that? Me thinks she needs to be very seriously sat on, preferably by Bustopher who'd hopefully squash her in the process. At least her contempt for Munkus hasn't rubbed off on Jemima (who's soooo adorable!) yet. Will she try to that's the question. Because if she does and she succeeds it's gonna break poor Munkst's heart; and result in a seriously pissed off Tugger accompanied by an equally pissed off reviewer who may or may not be taking this story a little too seriously going on a rampage!

So Munkus is going on a tux hunt! Will he find said tux or will the tux find him? or are there going to be a few more filler chapters before they meet? so many questions, and they'll only be answered by one thing, an update!...pwwwease! :3

Luv Felix

PS The thing about which kitten had caught the latest rash made me giggle like a chipmunk!
KatyOnACloud chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
ooooooh is getting exciting :D and Munk is less than perfect! woo! I cannot WAIT until his demons are revealed :D its giving me chills (the good but scary kind) just trying to imagine! he's so amazing and now bad (ish) too? AAHHH!

And he's going to meet Misto :) I reeeeeaally hope Munk out evil's Misto! or at least- out badasses him :P Misto is cool but so far I believe he needs to be brought down a bit :) shown that Macavity isn't the only top cat :P

loving eeet :D
Laitie chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
...Well, shit, Jerrie...

ANYWAYS! SUPER PSYCHED YOU UPDATED! YAYNESS!11 And we -finally- met Munk! Tho I'm kinda confused what his job is o_o. Cops don't get paid well? Cops choose their jobs? But no big rush, it'll prolly come clearer with the next chapters.

YAY! So psyched about this update, lol! Will be waiting patiently for the next one!
Felixfeles chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
HOLY SH*T! he killed his own sister!

but seriously this is great, I had a pretty exhausting day and this is just the violent, angsty, bloody pick up I need.

cheers

Felix
Missa Catlover chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Wow this is diffently an interesting story! Misto's personality is almost opposite of what others write him as.

This is a great story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Please update soon!
Laitie chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I am absolutely LOVING this fic! It's great! The only thing to be improve I would say is that, because there are so many males, the use of "he" is too common and so confusing. I don't think it would hurt to use specific names now and then, cuz I'm getting pretty confused on who's saying/doing what.

I'm so freaking PSYCHED to read more! UPDATE SOON!
Chirochichi chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
wow that's great too *_* you are an awesome writer i love how dark and smutty everything is ...hope you soon update ...love it so far
E. F. Brighty chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Haha Misto's a druggie. You lost my OCs? Oh, sadface... I can re-send you their info if you want. No problem, I'm easily forgotten *cries in corner*

No you don't need any bad publisity, that true. I'll just not spasm with happiness every time I see the number of chapters change, oh wait, too late I did. Trenchcoats are for NOOBs, I saw a chav wearing one the other day and she totally couldn't pull that look off.

Yeah, Tugger has arrived, I've been wondering when he and Misto would get into some sort of fight, cause you can't have a Misto fanfiction without a Tugger/Misto fight. Fact

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Laitie chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Totally! enjoying this, grl! I can't WAIT to read more!
Chirochichi chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
this is so damn great ...hope to read more of that ...continue as fast as pĆ¼ssible plaese ;)
lilgenious chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hey great start to a story:-) I have finally watched Cats so I know who the characters are. We should co write a story together!

Great story and I will read the next chapter!
HumanGuineapig chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ooooh, I like so far...bit weird to have Misto all grrr like, but hey, it's different :)

Update very very very soon! ...I'm dying to see where Munkus and Cori come in :P

Luv HGP!
E. F. Brighty chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Holy Shitz! That was the most lethal prologue I may have ever read in my whole life, if the rest of the story's like this I might have a spasm attack from the awesomeness of what I'm reading, and then I'd recover and read more of it.

Misto's so freaking bad ass, I can totally imagin him in a black trench coat chasing someone that Macavity wants hunted down and then jumping them.

Poor Victoria, and Misto on some level, having to leave the city. Was she in a sort of relationship with Mac or something I was a little confused on the whole treason part, what was it?

Please update soon, I'm really looking forward to more!