Reviews for Because Memory Is Such A Fickle Thing
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
Awwww! AWWWWW! This is just... Ah! The adorableness! I love Dick! (Even though I know him as the 13 year old Robin and I think you have him as Nightwing, who I haven't gotten to yet.) any chance of continuing? I'll follow just in case.
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
I liked both endings... But I liked the idea of him going back to normal better. Great job on both, though! And how ironic is it that Dick trained Bruce after being trained by him? Nice touch. :D
Oh, and am I missing something? I've read two JL fics where Flash's name was Wally. Isn't it Barry? The only Wally I know is Kid Flash from Young Justice.
Total Batman Obsession chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
This is one of my favourites
DaLantis chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
you should right a story like this with Dick caring for him, its cute
Akiza chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
This new story line is awesome! Are you going to continue it? I liked the other parts of the story too, i just waited to the last one to leave a review. In this and the other chapters I was screaming 'love' every other second!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
Awesome story. I'm a bit of what some might call... angsty, and I've read only one unfinished book where Bats is transformed into a teen and actually cut himself and stuff like that. So since ur writing transe-bat stories...could you kind of make one like that?

Dragon
Zany the Nerd chapter 12 . 1/9/2013
I absolutely adore this story! I thought it was clever having Clark and Lois step in as the parental figures to Bruce.
Keep up the good work on the re-write!
Kari-Kateora chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Oh my Lord, he really is adorable, isn't he? XD Kiddie Bruce reminds me of Selim Bradley, for some reason.
Kari-Kateora chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This... This was amusing. I can almost picture him returned to normal, shooting them all a batglare and just daring them to mention the incident.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I wish you could write more
Ersatz Einstein chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I have to say, this was an excellent story. I think that of all the endings and rewrites, this ending was my personal favorite. As for the rest of the story, it was amusing and heartwarming (if a trifle repetitive). I don't normally like gimmicky premises, but this was really well done.
Unseen Watcher chapter 12 . 10/18/2012
Ah, so this is why you haven't posted it as complete. I'm glad I took a peek anyway. Love both/all three versions. Glad Dick was more in this one. I hope Bruce tells him how he really/really would feel about him. Glad to see the Batclan 'genes' are so prominent in Dick. Only that family could truly scare him. heh.
Unseen Watcher chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Heh. I'm greedy. I pick both. Best of two worlds...and he'll always be Dick's family. I don't care what he's turned into.
Unseen Watcher chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Superman is coming and he's in protective mode. Bye bye Joker.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Yes C and L belong together. Even if she is a pain. You've shown she can be fun. Anyone who believes otherwise is delusional about canon. And canon, when all is said and done (though some we try to mentally get around with Ffics), rules. We just have to look for the good stuff. heh.