Reviews for A Precious Rainbow
THEcucKESEDFG chapter 4 . 7/15
BLaaaaaa cupcake i loved it keep up the awesome work!

MARRY ME
kaylah may henre chapter 1 . 6/7
that is so sad
JY chapter 1 . 4/21
I think this is a really great fanfic! I have seen afew youtubers do this. you 100% effort into writing this!
Nova Tooth chapter 2 . 4/1
This chapter was really interesting I like how you (the creator) worded this chapter, good job and keep up the making of this! Even though it's off of a kind of disturbing and messed up fandom (or whatever it's called) you did great to make this work and with great detail the daily struggles that actually living through "cupcakes" would happen to Dash. So good on you for making this feel so real, you have earned my eternal respect.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12
These ponies knowing about human anology is getting out of hoof!
AppleDash 4Ever chapter 1 . 1/10
Wow. Just amazing! This is probably the best Cupcakes based fan fiction I've read. I can't wait to read the others!
opalpika13 chapter 4 . 1/10
From this to the conclusion of Rainbow After the Storm, this was definitely a great positive result to Cupcakes. I liked this a lot.
spoopystorieslover chapter 1 . 1/2
I honestly love the concept of this story. I also think if it would have been cool if you had left Pinkie alive. Epic plot twist.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
This. Was. Amazing.
Zfern1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
All I can say is AMAZING it's great to find a Cupcakes related story withsome kind of happy ending. Just goes to showthat you could make the most of any situation. The emotions I felt reading this. . . When Rainbow Dash noticed her wings were gone, accepting her fate, and finding a way to live life. It's undescribable how I feel right now.
Rainbow Dash chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
Wow kiddo! Awesome fanfic, I can say I am impressed, I was a little creeped out of the first 2 chapters though but it was awesome, I cant say the same for pinkie though we both got the chills!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
this whole this is amazing and i do like that you put a cliff hanger i so wish that you could add another chapter to see who wins
allen.paluszewski chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
Great story, wish you to continue this one if possible?
Kirigaja chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
Just finished this story.
Simply amazing, really really good.
Can't wait to start on the sequel.
You have my support :D

Kirigaja
TabaD chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
This is the most amazing story I've ever read! You managed to show so much light coming from something so dark as the Cupcakes story. It really made a twist on how i view things, this is seriously so inspiring.

I see myself reading Cupcakes again to once again connect to this and your further work on this fanfic, which i haven't read yet, but eagerly look forward to it. I truly mean it, this is true art; the emotions showed, the dialogs, the writing... everything is so fluent and feels so real, as if you had gone through it yourself!

Amazingly wonderful work.