Reviews for A Precious Rainbow
ZacharyJay123 chapter 1 . 7/2
All I can say is AMAZING it's great to find a Cupcakes related story withsome kind of happy ending. Just goes to showthat you could make the most of any situation. The emotions I felt reading this. . . When Rainbow Dash noticed her wings were gone, accepting her fate, and finding a way to live life. It's undescribable how I feel right now.
Rainbow Dash chapter 4 . 6/27
Wow kiddo! Awesome fanfic, I can say I am impressed, I was a little creeped out of the first 2 chapters though but it was awesome, I cant say the same for pinkie though we both got the chills!
this whole this is amazing and i do like that you put a cliff hanger i so wish that you could add another chapter to see who wins
allen.paluszewski chapter 4 . 4/21
Great story, wish you to continue this one if possible?
Kirigaja chapter 4 . 3/1
Just finished this story.
Simply amazing, really really good.
Can't wait to start on the sequel.
You have my support :D

Kirigaja
TabaD chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
This is the most amazing story I've ever read! You managed to show so much light coming from something so dark as the Cupcakes story. It really made a twist on how i view things, this is seriously so inspiring.

I see myself reading Cupcakes again to once again connect to this and your further work on this fanfic, which i haven't read yet, but eagerly look forward to it. I truly mean it, this is true art; the emotions showed, the dialogs, the writing... everything is so fluent and feels so real, as if you had gone through it yourself!

Amazingly wonderful work.
guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Best mlp fic ive read in a long time. You really have a way with words! At the beginning I had to take a break off reading cause i felt my stomach twist reading about all the pain dash was going through. It takes a great writer to be able to feel what happens in the story like that. Then I cried out of joy when she fond her way out of the dark to something she loved again. And the ending was just amazing, i knew rainbow could do it takes:) also what may have caused pinkie to go batshit intrigues me. Great story, more like this!
ERODE chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
when is chapter 5 going to be here?
Henry Seville chapter 4 . 5/16/2015
Fantastic, just fantastic! Very emotional and well written! You did hell of a job :)
Henry Seville chapter 3 . 5/16/2015
Excitement intensifies! I wonder what will happen next. I give this story 10/10 so far!
ERODE chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
i actually teard up at the end because it was si giid and i need moar
ERODE chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
OMG that was a really great fic i loved it a lot and you definatly should make more of it
Henry Seville chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Amazing! I liked the cutie mark explanation, it was very convincing.
Henry Seville chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Wow! Very dramatic and touching.
Calypso chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Omg I like this so much more than the original!