Reviews for The Peverell Petition
Is there any chance you are going to extend this story cuz it's so good. It makes me a bit dissatisfied tho because it's so short, only two chapters :(
bookworm737 chapter 2 . 9/29/2017
I really like this little (so far) two-shot. It's so interesting! I hope you get inspired and it becomes a full story at some point!
AnnaMerteuil chapter 2 . 9/21/2017
i adore everything
Missfroogy chapter 1 . 7/3/2017
It feels like Harry going allCome Sirius to the dark side come we've got candy and lots of chocolate.
Missfroogy chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
I love it Can you please do y sequel
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 2 . 5/7/2017
This was so good, I wonder what James and Remus's reaction would be
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
All i can say is HOLY SHIT
truefictionaddict chapter 2 . 1/16/2017
Simply wonderful!
Jaricchi chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOh... Harry's becoming darker~ I like how slightly dub-con this is and Sirius is just precious. Thank you for sharing. :)
paz chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Lovely and owsum
Lulumo chapter 2 . 8/5/2016
Well, what can I say I really love top/seme Harry(actually I love all those who's normally at bottom to be Seme and those who are normally Seme's to be bottom of the Seme-who-are-usually-only-ukes...yeah I'm just weird like that ) And those fics are so rare. This must be one rarest where Sirius is at bottom/uke and I must say it was awesome...
just yuki chapter 2 . 6/22/2016
so, Harry are not going to school right? did he get a job then? because I can't imagined that Harry would wait in the house when Sirius goes to Hogwarts.
just yuki chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
I like Top!Harry your twist on time travel fix, because Sirius/Harry had lost its charm when it was so repetive. dominant, confident Sirius and submissive, shy Harry, not so much any more.
thumbs up for you...
sarafine-ecleips chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
I love this, I love imagining James' reaction to the sudden fact that Sirius is married. How old is Sirius? Like I knew that he ran away at fifteen, but does that mean he's going into fifth year or sixth? He's going back to Hogwarts, right? What's the Wizarding age of consent for marriage? So many things to consider when imagining reactions!
Lilith'sChild chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I have read and re-read this so many times. Still love it! I can't help but wish there was another chapter, for everyone else's reactions. Like the potters getting a wedding invite or The other marauders coming over to the mansion... Well food for thought I guess?

Still.. Big fan!