Reviews for The Peverell Petition
just yuki chapter 2 . 6/22
so, Harry are not going to school right? did he get a job then? because I can't imagined that Harry would wait in the house when Sirius goes to Hogwarts.
just yuki chapter 1 . 6/22
I like Top!Harry your twist on time travel fix, because Sirius/Harry had lost its charm when it was so repetive. dominant, confident Sirius and submissive, shy Harry, not so much any more.
thumbs up for you...
sarafine-ecleips chapter 2 . 3/31
I love this, I love imagining James' reaction to the sudden fact that Sirius is married. How old is Sirius? Like I knew that he ran away at fifteen, but does that mean he's going into fifth year or sixth? He's going back to Hogwarts, right? What's the Wizarding age of consent for marriage? So many things to consider when imagining reactions!
Lilith'sChild chapter 1 . 3/18
I have read and re-read this so many times. Still love it! I can't help but wish there was another chapter, for everyone else's reactions. Like the potters getting a wedding invite or The other marauders coming over to the mansion... Well food for thought I guess?

Still.. Big fan!
MSupernatural chapter 2 . 3/1
\You left me wondering about the Marauders' reactions, and Harry meeting his parents...
That was awesome I loved it
angeltrin1 chapter 2 . 1/1
Whoa, I love this! Very hot and I love that Harry understands the morality and doesn't care, it works in this story.
Thank you for writing this!
YE chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
Well, I don't exactly think it was right of Harry to use Sirius like this, I mean talk about a betrayal of trust.
And Sirius is just so abruptly pulled into this, he himself probably isn't even sure what is happening, I mean like most of the time batty is enchanting him with magic after all.
Harry is just plain creepy, with his obsession with Sirius and all that.
But, In general, nice fic.
KyuubiChild717 chapter 2 . 12/4/2015
I wonder if you could write a chapter on the other maurader teens finding out about the marriage of Sirius and their reactions to the situation. I am absolutely in love with your story and Harry.
lightwalnut64 chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
cute
serenityselena chapter 2 . 11/5/2015
an interesting pairing in a very interesting story :)
Heretogetthestory chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
I very much enjoyed this chapter. It was very well written. Good job!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Ooh! Great story. I always wanted a domHarryxsubSiri fic. I wish there'd be something that makes Sirius get emotionally attached to Harry, other than sex and games. Overall, very nice!
SpriteBlue chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
That was hot. I'd for you to make this a series really!
juju chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Awesome! Please update!

Um here's a thought, when sirius does go back to hogwarts, maybe he still does stuff with women and harry finds out so when sirius returns, harry refuses to touch him more than absolutely necessary and sirius really misses his touch and the sex and I dunno, apologises?