Reviews for At the Start of Whatever
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
"Oh, erm..." She thought quickly. She should know this. "About thirteen thousand, by most recent estimates."

-Yes. Viktor is quite right. The wizarding economy doesn't expand, while the Muggle world booms (though I hope Viktor was careful about real estate and banking in 2008!).

But both Viktor and Hermione are grown up enough to appreciate each other more (as for Ron, he sounds like the opening scenes for MRS. DOUBTFIRE).

Very nicely done!
starlite22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story would if liked more, wat happened next, please add to it
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
loved story great work
ClassiestMokuren chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very nice! I love Viktor/Hermione and it is always good to see there are still good stories for this pairing out there.
Smithback chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
great
Tenshi Chupip chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
LOVED it. It would make a fantastic long story as well but it works very well as a one shot as well. Instant favorite!

Chupip
blackrabbit131 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
a very enjoyable read (:
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Loved it! You stayed so true to the characters, and it was brilliantly written. I love this pairing, and you wrote it so well. I would love to read more! By the way, I didn't notice any mistakes, so I'm not sure what the others were talking about. :)
Mari01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I loved it! Really well written. It does deserve a sequel, don't you think? ]
harnicem chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved this and really hope you are going to continue with it. I want to know what happens between Hermione and Viktor.

You discribed London very well for not having been there. I was in London at Christmas and noticed the very modern building right next to the Mandarin Oriental.

Would love to hear if you have plans to continue this story idea

harnicem
Nataleigh chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I really enjoyed this!
BritRBP chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Yes the rest of the story is missing I want more lol you should continue writing this story..
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great story. Really good.
I really enjoy this.