Reviews for At the Start of Whatever
Lovely story such a shame there is not more would love to see how their relationship proceeds.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
I like this, but so disappointed you ended it before it be gun, did they get together did they have kids? What did and ma and ps Wesley have to say, how did Ron react? Did her kids like him?
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
cuteness
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Awwwwww! I have such a crush on Viktor and this story is sweet. : )
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
"Oh, erm..." She thought quickly. She should know this. "About thirteen thousand, by most recent estimates."

-Yes. Viktor is quite right. The wizarding economy doesn't expand, while the Muggle world booms (though I hope Viktor was careful about real estate and banking in 2008!).

But both Viktor and Hermione are grown up enough to appreciate each other more (as for Ron, he sounds like the opening scenes for MRS. DOUBTFIRE).

Very nicely done!
starlite22 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Great story would if liked more, wat happened next, please add to it
uwishuwerecool chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
loved story great work
ClassiestMokuren chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very nice! I love Viktor/Hermione and it is always good to see there are still good stories for this pairing out there.
Smithback chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
great
Tenshi Chupip chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
LOVED it. It would make a fantastic long story as well but it works very well as a one shot as well. Instant favorite!

~Chupip
blackrabbit131 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
a very enjoyable read (:
Nynaeve80 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Loved it! You stayed so true to the characters, and it was brilliantly written. I love this pairing, and you wrote it so well. I would love to read more! By the way, I didn't notice any mistakes, so I'm not sure what the others were talking about. :)
Mari01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I loved it! Really well written. It does deserve a sequel, don't you think? ]
harnicem chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved this and really hope you are going to continue with it. I want to know what happens between Hermione and Viktor.

You discribed London very well for not having been there. I was in London at Christmas and noticed the very modern building right next to the Mandarin Oriental.

Would love to hear if you have plans to continue this story idea

harnicem