Reviews for Jarlos Forever
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kareyna chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
James is a thoughtful guy. I want a bf like him.
Kareyna chapter 32 . 7/18/2014
This is good actually.
NarikotheShadow chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
Hell I would brag about my story of my writing were this good! Anyways, awwww poor Carlos! So far I love all the oneshots! Even though my favorite BTR pairing is Kenlos my second fave is Jarlos! :) so YaY! Haha great job! :)
Jarlos chapter 36 . 4/10/2014
James
Guest chapter 45 . 12/30/2013
maybe one where all the boys are stuck inside because of a hurricane?

onlyhere15(twitter)
Hmmm chapter 36 . 12/30/2013
Kendall or James? Logan.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 45 . 7/13/2013
Awww every single one of these were so adorable! I don't know if you still do requests or if Im supposed to request in PM, but how about one when Carlos was walking home late and he gets chased by these guys and they eventually get him and idk beat him or something or chases him into the street and he gets hit by a car idk they put him in the hospital somehow. He's emotionally scarred because of it, and when the boys go to the hospital he'll only open up to James about what happened? You don't have to its very angsty... I really don't mind if you don't :p but if you do angsty and fluffy please? Again, don't do it if you're not continuing this story or taking requests or something I don't mind :p
parker chapter 11 . 6/22/2013
you are very talented. you made carlos sensitive and gave james enough heartfelt kindness to handle it. it is so sweet and adorable.
nick castillo chapter 33 . 7/24/2012
you should make one where carlos and james have a fight
everyday-is-masloween chapter 37 . 7/20/2012
"The last thing I remember was Logan walking by-" His expression changed to annoyance. "I don't know how, but I know this is his fault."

haha I don't know why, but I think that's just really funny. idk. anyways, i think this story is probably the cutest Jarlos fic ever! keep up the good work!
zero lover 64 chapter 28 . 6/1/2012
wait why is he a prev. how is he a perv.
everyday-is-masloween chapter 45 . 5/17/2012
One word: ADORABLE. I'm really glad this has so many chapters and they don't have to be in order, so I can pick my favorites to read. This is like the cutest Jarlos story ever. If I ever need, simple, cute stories-this is what I read.

Thanks!
ILOVEJARLOS chapter 18 . 12/6/2011
Well, I guess we can share it.

HILARIOUS!
ILOVEJARLOS chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
AHHHHH! I LOVE YOU JARLOS STORIES!