Reviews for Disability
Fallen tear chapter 2 . 4/17
So sad I want a sequel pls pls T-T
Xx-yuhuu chapter 2 . 2/15
It's just a very angst story. I dunno, I just want to cry, but couldn't. Rin's fate to become a blinded and deaf girl, then when the blinded going off, lend replace one of her 3 disability. For sure, I just want you to make a special chapter, that covering the rest of story, such as how len would die? How's Rin reaction after hearing if her eyes are donated by len? But maybe create that chapter will remove the angsty feeling that lie inside. If so, then I will make the continue on my mind by myself.

Thank you for making such a nice story -
I know that it too late to write a review, but belive me, I just read it now. I found this when viewing an indonesian author that have been inactive for a while, back with her SnK fanfic. Then I found this at her 'stories' draft.

The last time, thank you about your story, I enjoy it all. Don't stop in writing fan fiction, and by any chance, we can meet again

Those reader who didn't give it a try yet should read this. It's my recomended.

So, jaa
Foxytail9 chapter 2 . 2/11
that was...sad
Random Girl chapter 2 . 1/2
SEQUEL, I WANT ONE, EVERYONE WANTS ONE, PLEASE MAKE ONE... this story has so much feels, I cried badly. And I think everyone who read your story cried a lot too. PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL, ASDFGHJKL Q A Q
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
Excellent job on this story.I give it 9.8/10
uzumita chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
that was sad
mangalover247 chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
T_T *touches cheeks* W-what!? What is this!? Why am i crying so much!? This was so sad. God I can barely see the computer screen, it's all blurry. This was a good story
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
*sobs in the corner*
I need a sequel
please
citlallimildred.pachecolopez chapter 2 . 2/2/2014
Llore!
No se por quien en dolio mas... si por rin o por len
a person that u chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
I am crying so hard right now. This story was just so sad!
fafa chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Its Very Good but not HAPPY ENDING for me ;_; please next chapter like Len give Rin a Text for Rin to know whose eyes she used and Rin have to love len ;_;
Chocolatey Sheep chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!
Chocolatey Sheep chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
GOD IT'S SAD
Tophfaith chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Wat! No chappy thres? You just have to continue it! I can't handle endings like this! Rin doesn't know Len's true feelings and that he gave her his eyes, leaving him blind. You just have to continue it!

Man, Len's side is just... WOW. In the regular sad stories I read, I only shed around three tears, but this one, it made me cry at least thrice as much as I usually do. It is just so... touching.

Rin should get to know what Len did for her, she can't hate him after what he has done for her...

Luv it
IReika chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
I want you to make an extra chap! w
Really I cry read this story! Really great story can make me cry!
Thanks about the story :D