Reviews for Confessions of a Doormat
Janneia chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
OMG YES. I am now vividly imagining Black with such an accent and him narrating this fic. And being super dramatic and turning this into a soliloquy? Somehow? IDEK.
Anon chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Can I just say how hysterical this is? Absolutely love the characterization of Black (and am a little disturbed by my inner Pokemon trainer's complete agreement with much of Black's assessment of life on the road haha). Fun read, thanks for sharing!
Arofnddbf chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
Wahaha! Oh man, you gotta continue this. It's so funny! xD

Please continue? :) I'll be the happiest person ever if you do.
Effsnares chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Manser77 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Man this is hilarious!
Kimnd chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
So goes through a HUGE layout change, and I'm all, like, WHAT IS THIS? AHHHH

But then I go and see you STILL haven't updated this thing. Which is understandable, really. Not many places you can really go with this piece. I say you call this "complete" and move on.
everity chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
I love your Black so much! Something about his awkward teenage stages and the fact that he isn't your classic hero makes him so endearing to me.
She Who Loves Pineapples chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
[Mario's positive review of me must have put him in a good mood. He seemed very interested in the concept of hanging, and was quite disappointed when I told him that there wasn't any actual hanging involved, so I took him to Route 7 and let him dangle upside-down from the thin, elevated platforms that formed paths above the grass. He fell off, then scowled at me as if I'd planned it.]

Gahaha, that was great.

This whole thing is great. Totally hilarious. I love your sense of humor.
Bexiekun chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Oh God, this is great. I laughed so much.

I've been reading through all of your Black fics. I love them. They're actually the first Pokemon fics I've read - the possible presence of... "suggestive" stuff stopped me from reading Pokemon fics for the longest time, because as it's something I've loved since I was about ten, I felt... odd... reading stuff like that about it. If that makes sense. xD BUT NO LONGER.

Although I still can't read fics from the Red/Blue/Gold/Silver days that have that in. It just seems... way too weird. xD

And lol, recording it and putting it on Youtube would be awesome.
Pbmagic chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
This is hilarious. I feel stupid though because I didn't realize that you were using the way the rest of the world rights out the date until midway into the 1st chapter... I'm such a stupid American lol.
Kimnd chapter 2 . 11/4/2011
I think that Black may be my favorite of your Pokemon characters to date. It would be interesting to see you try and write from inside N's brain, but Black is a lot more normal than N, so that would probably be difficult. Anyways, this is so great! i love how you follow the games exactly, it's rare that you find something that sticks with the games so closely when it's not a Nuzlocke run. Actually, this kind of reminds me of some of the best Nuzlockes I've read, but there is no battling, and even though you aren't going completely by cannon (Black "hanging" with N), this expands just enough to stretch the game and yet still stay within it's confines. Like, it extends into new space that the games haven't entered into.
Hezaia chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Totally loving Black/Touya's point of view.

This is great.

Thanks for sharing

*favourites*
Haruhi Izumi chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
27/10

I couldn't help laughing at Black's Pokemon pun.

Simple layout, it's really interesting.

Good job. (:
Tanon chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
Hahahha...I enjoy this alot. It might be because I've never played B/W, but yeah...
Theguythatmightbeyou chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
If you do start doing that pm me the link

Also I can relate to black this is probbaly how I would travel