Reviews for Merged: Shards of Existence
Cretha Loesing chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
This is Hilariously awesomeness!

I love it!

btw... movies? I'm sorry, but does she have a portable dvd player or something?

Nevermind.

I love it!

Cretha
Forever Day chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I'm enjoying the story. Sometimes you find OC's incredibly boring (not even a Mary Sue, just so predictable) but you're doing all right as things go. Romance seems pretty good except for the little 'I love him sooo much' paragraph a few chapters ago that I wasn't so keen on, and as ever, good general grammar/spelling. The only real crit I can think to give is not to oust Watson. Too often he just dissapears when a female arrives on the scene, and the potential humourous circumstances you can have with him are almost neverending.
SabrinaPhynn chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
tee hee! You gave Holmes Martin Freeman's little quirk! amusing!

those bad guys are so toast. Wink!

Jenn
SabrinaPhynn chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Ooo, I have not seen that movie in ages. Enjoyed it and cried buckets, and have been afraid of Jason Isaacs ever since.

I would lend you my mug, but um, it is my 'shock blanket' these days. check out Karadin's stuff on deviant art, Livejournal and the other place where I got the mug from.
Moonspun Dragon chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
That I will. :D

Stirling is in *very* big trouble with Holmes, Watson, and Kathleen on his trail. _

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
Historian1912 chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
This is actually rather interesting, despite the fact that it may mean that I never see the end of the story that this is almost literally the reverse of. I worry only because you have thus far left two major stories, one blosc and one star wars, hanging with no resolution at all. Worse, those were meant to be part of larger series in their respective categories. I miss them. Oh, well.

Please check your inbox if you haven't already. Asking what I was up to resulted in an oversized answer. Sorry. I have a habit of writing ramblingly (sp?) late at night.

God bless,

Historian1912
insideouttuoedisni chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
Wow! I love how Holmes can express his emotion and passion through the violin. I love that movie! This was a perfect fourth of July themed piece:)

I guess we just have differing opinions then, which is cool. _ Agreeing all the time isn't interesting. I know my canon pretty well. I've read it twice during the past two and a half years. (nerd alert!:) ) I've toyed with the idea of Holmes having a past love that had gotten killed or seriously crippled for life by a criminal. Her death/injury would have gotten Holmes into the detecting profession, and why he's so afraid of his own emotions. (they slow down thinking and prevented him from saving her... Etc.) But I don't know. That seems a bit cliche and overdramatic. I've never been able to pull off writing it successfully so I've sort of abandoned the idea for now.

Wow, that was long and unrelated to the fic at hand:) So anyway, good job and update soon! I apologize for any spelling/grammar mistakes. I'm on the ole iPod.

-insideouttuoedisni

Nice job! Please update soon! :D
ephemeral violet chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
DO IT. I wanna see more Holmes/OC. :D :D :D
insideouttuoedisni chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Oh man. Hmm, what to say about this...

I'm pretty sure I've already shared my thoughts with you about Holmes and romance. I just can't see it being canon, frankly. To me Holmes seems completely asexual. But at the same time, imagining an asexual Holmes can be kind of depressing for my fangirl crush. So it's slightly complicated. I really don't know how I feel about this yet.

However, don't worry! You haven't lost me yet! I wanted to dislike this on principle, but I was utterly unable to do so because of your incredible writing ability. I love the characters' voices and the entire description of the scene. It wad absolutely lovely. I will certainly stick with this. So far, oddly enough, I am enjoying it. :) Very, very well written.

Oh, and by the way, I LOVE the rhyming title. It made me laugh.
sashaxh chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
I really wanna scream "JUST GET ON WITH IT! " but I'm staying calm so very calm... (dw fanatic)
SabrinaPhynn chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
You've been snooping in my head again haven't you... :D

I have a coffee mug with fan art on it featuring both Brett and Cumberbatch. Makes me happy... Just like that little glimpse you gave us there.
insideouttuoedisni chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Huh. Wow. I enjoyed that way more than I thought. I really didn't think I'd like your main character at all. I tend to get frustrated with female characters who seem superhumanly awesome. But her voice is surprisingly normal and welcome. Great job, you have me interested. I look forward to more snapshots!
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
words that have never made me so Happy:

Brett got it right.