Reviews for Feet
artri chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I'm sorry I read that, it was so good it made me shiver and I don't like to shiver, I'll be awake all night thinking of the sting. Excellent.
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
OMG! I'm having HOSTEL flashbacks! That was creepy and unexpected to say the least, very good!
Anais.Rylee chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
two ...shit...
J. Shadows chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That took an unexpected turn... But I liked it. A lot. I think you did a fantastic job writing this. It's not often that I read a one-shot that doesn't end in a happy ending and this was great. You did an amazing job making it creepy. The part where he says that he slipped some rohypnol into her drink shocked me so much when I first read it that I had to reread a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I loved it.
mimimgr chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
OMG! shocked. wow.
IccaSpriggs chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I loved this! I totally didn't see that ending coming. Fabulous.

thanks for sharing.
ShaniceyBee11 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Mega start update soon!
GoreLoverGirl69 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Mose,

I cannot believe you were not in the top 3. Seriously, this was truly a foot fetish story, if I ever heard of one. I L-O-V-E this story, well I love all your stories! I cannot and I mean cannot wait to read your orginial on FictionPress. You're #1 in my eyes, girl. Take care and write-on!

Linda
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was quite unexpected, I thought they might be role playing...YIKES! You did an excellent job with the story!
Zors chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This was awesome!
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Disturbing but well written. Your mind does freaky things to mine.
shar0525 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
OMFG!

I did not see that coming! Awesome! Rarely am I surprised by a fic. Especially one submitted in a specific contest.

This got me!

*standing ovation*
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
xD my GOD that was a wicked piece of work! That's a fetish if I do say so myself.
twilight1972 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Holy Fuck! Sinister Edward!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That twist at the end was both brilliant and hilarious. I did not see that coming. When they are leaving the bar and he so calmly tells her she's been drugged, oh my. Can't say this was pervy but it certainly was creepy.

Great job. I loved the fact that it was so well written and went in a completely different direction than I anticipated.