Reviews for Lest the World be Full of Souls
KaleXerxas chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Gabriel grinned oh mah god end of the- oh wait it 'is' the end of the world. Anyways I can't wait to see the next update! :
JadeObsession chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
oh, i so need you to update this again, i am already hooked!
Sam0728 chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
AWESOME! I thought you weren't going to update again, but I had hoped. Thank you for updating, I REALLY enjoy reading this story, hope you update again soon! XD
P344 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
*Sniff* Super awesome story, please update!
teamXtrek chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I am liking your story a lot

Very interesting story line, can't wait to read more!
Melissa chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Ooohhh, he's awake. Some how I don't think he's going to be happy about losing his wings. I can't wait to see the smackdown between Marie and the rednecks. And you are really evil wth those cliffhangers.
Melissa chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I can't tell you how happy I am to see that you updated this. It's very good. But...DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT A CLIFFHANGER!

There now that that is out of my system. You have you character as tough but fair, and has a brotherly relationship with Michael. You definately have a better OC than a lot of stories I'm seen. And so far you Michael in pretty much in character. I'm eagerly watching for the next chapter. You are going to explain how Gabriel got like that, right? And when Michael and Gabriel are reunited(when Gabriel wake up that is).
Melissa chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Ooohhh, you have my interest. I wonder if Gabriel is there to talk or fight? If it's fight they're in trouble.
seababe77 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
great start so far cant wait for more thanks