Reviews for Let's Get Married
notrace chapter 9 . 12/27/2021
Fantastic! I really enjoyed the concept of this and how you drew out their conflict but also comfort in each other. Well done!
sakura-haru-no-jutsu chapter 6 . 11/26/2021
I still have I think 3 more chapters to go but I can already say this is such a lovely story. This is exactly how I imagine their marriage life would be, being best friends and all since they were 14. Another reason why them being together makes more sense, their dynamic is just beautiful.
TheWonderingYears chapter 9 . 9/30/2021
I was skeptical at first because I’m more of a Hinata/ Naruto fan. I honestly find Sakura annoying. But this fiction was so good, so well written and makes so much sense. I loved it. It’s extremely hard to find a good Naruto/ Sakura story, and this is the only one I’ve been about to complete.
soodarling chapter 9 . 9/17/2021
NaruSaku️
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2021
Oooh my heart!
AliceMalefoy chapter 9 . 8/25/2021
I absolutely loved your story! thank you so much for sharing it! :D
Etro champion chapter 9 . 6/28/2021
Story was extraordinary well done but there was some things I had problems with for example you should have kept traditional Japanese garment like a dress kimono for the celebration but not to open up the bank but an anniversary of the fourth Shinobi War should have been much more better but outside of this this has to be one of the better Fanfictions though I've read the scenes more in Canon with the personalities of the characters I've seen nicely done the story could use a sequel
Ace1190 chapter 9 . 6/20/2021
Cute.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2021
Just love it it
dragonslayer21d chapter 9 . 4/13/2021
Ha good ending
iceandfire47 chapter 1 . 1/13/2021
By far, the best NaruSaku fanfic. In an alternate universe I wish for this Naruto and Sakura to have this ending.
Urutiyori chapter 9 . 12/14/2020
Cute story
ItsAllOchreNow chapter 9 . 10/21/2020
I'm over 9 years late to reviewing this. However this is by far one of the best NaruSaku Fics I've read. I say that relatively often in my reviews but I mean it. I don't know if you write or still frequent this site. But you have a great talent for putting together stories. The development of their relationship over the chapters was great. The imagery you painted even down to the clothing was well done lol. This was a great fic! I'm not usually big on lemon chapters as I just typically look for the romance aspect. But you did it in a classy way. You made the lemon chapters minimal but descriptive to an extent and left it more to the readers imagination. These are how I think lemon chapters should look in a romance fic, Barring someone just seeking smut. I think I speak for most of us NaruSaku fans when I say you did us a great service by writing this masterpiece. I honestly can't think of any problems I had reading this. A few grammatical errors that didn't bother me. The story was flawless, sorry I didn't find this earlier. A 9 year late review won't be worth much but the quality of your story compelled me to do so anyway. I favorited this as well as favorited and followed your profile. Thanks again.
FairyLetters chapter 9 . 9/15/2020
This is the most satisfying NaruSaku story I've read thus far. The development between Naruto and Sakura felt so character that I could envision it as Canon. I'm only disappointed that Sasuke remained in village and married a women he never met before, I'd have preferred him single and having found some other medical way to revive way, all with medical enhancement. I would have preferred a green eyed, blond-haired kid, but I'll imagine next uzumaki kid will have those. And those following after.

This NaruSaku is so cute that every moment felt like this would be how their marriage life would have looked like. Sakura is indeed epitome of mixture of hardness and softness. Her violent character and the care she always shows is endearing. Naruto's mischievous streak is so hot. I loved every single moment between them.

Thank you.
Mitkon2001 chapter 9 . 8/25/2020
I loved it, it was really sweet!