Reviews for Let's Get Married
kevbadguy chapter 1 . 8/24
Simply awesome. Can't stop reading :D
Helloitsme chapter 9 . 7/11
Excellent story, this will be my head canon. Thanks for writing :)
Naruaccict1995 chapter 9 . 6/7
Well this was absalutly worth finishing. This story is just amazing. Keep up the good work
Great Story! Read it all, and I never once regretted my decision. Would like to read more from you!
Perfect Chapter! I liked it , very much. However, it would have been more enticing if you'd took more time weaving around the marriage. It's no big deal though. Good work, off to next chap.
humpydumpy chapter 9 . 4/2
You are an talented writer, seriously. You're going to places with them writing skills.
flyawaybird chapter 9 . 4/2
This was, hands down, the best Narusaku story I've read so far. It was absolutely well written and was so amusing that I couldn't stop reading. Bravo, you deserve an award for this masterpiece ;)
Sassassassin chapter 9 . 3/25
What a lovely story, I enjoyed every bit of it. You stayed very true to the characters
Serenarey Chiba chapter 9 . 2/9
This was a cute little piece. You did well with it.
tifah98 chapter 9 . 1/25
I super love this fic! Thank u so much, i love the characterization n i love ur NARUSAK WRITE MORE PLEASE HAPPY 2016!
guest chapter 8 . 1/15
This story is so fresh and natural. After the shit ending of naruto i lost interest in series. Your story really made me happy to see a happy narusaku ending .dont stop writing fics
pyro-rocketeer chapter 9 . 1/6
wow, this website is toxic - this is so *squee* ado-ra-ble!
Thank you sooo much for writing this!
aka-chan chapter 1 . 1/1
don't listen to the troll. we wish you were back because your stories are fantastic!
guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Lord, this story is so stupid. I am rolling on the floor with laughter. Please kill yourself, loser. Then we won't have to read any more of your retarded stories.
Castergun chapter 9 . 9/18/2015