Reviews for Let's Get Married
ChissySweetz chapter 9 . 4/21
Nards is so cute. I loved this story, thanks for sharing!
ChissySweetz chapter 8 . 4/21
Bless this is awesome
ChissySweetz chapter 7 . 4/21
FINALLY. YAS. God I love this chapter so much!
ChissySweetz chapter 6 . 4/21
Pls give us some narusaku babies
ChissySweetz chapter 5 . 4/21
I really love this story
ChissySweetz chapter 4 . 4/21
Lol panty discussion in the Hokage office this us hilarious
ChissySweetz chapter 2 . 4/20
Aw man this is so cute!
ChissySweetz chapter 1 . 4/20
Holy shit I love this already
Angel chapter 1 . 4/8
I love this fanfic, it's well-written and the story is amazing! Everyone is in character and acts naturally! Thank u soooo much for writing this 3
my 2 guys chapter 9 . 1/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
syedzohairahmad chapter 9 . 1/16
One of the best , if not THE best narusaku fanfics Ive you.
Leroy-San chapter 9 . 1/11
I really enjoyed this story. Great job
Leroy
Leroy chapter 7 . 1/11
Wow that was good
Brandie chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
Forever one of my favorite stories! I love your work. Keep it up and teach Kishimoto how to actually fucking write. /_/ hehehehe Naruto's too naughty for my conscious...Sakura's soooo lucky.
Aoi Raito chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Hello,

I really have to review your story here, at the final chapter! You may have seen from your alerts emails that I've been following you. Yeah. It's true. In fact, you have some very good stories here! Great stories, actually! I believe we both are sad about how things turned out on Naruto's ending, but our best weapons are our pens and minds, so let's use them to fight against that fanfic Kishimoto wrote.

However, your fanfic was really awesome. I loved it from the very beginning to its end. The development was funny and romantic. It's something easy to see happenning between Naruto and Sakura, so that I would really appreciatte to see more.

Congratulations for this great story. Thank you for the marvelous reading. Hope we see each other again!

Bye,