Reviews for Let's Get Married
guest chapter 1 . 11/24
Lord, this story is so stupid. I am rolling on the floor with laughter. Please kill yourself, loser. Then we won't have to read any more of your retarded stories.
Castergun chapter 9 . 9/18
AU or not looooved it
Uzumaki16 chapter 2 . 8/20
The way you decribe things us excellent. grat chap ad fic. greeting from Chile
I just noticed that this is rated M, are we gonne be expecting a baby making scene?
rize.k chapter 4 . 5/25
Aside from koichi's hospitalization, this chapter was hilarious especially the discussion about the panties. LMAO
rize.k chapter 3 . 5/24
No small hiccups yet?
rize.k chapter 2 . 5/24
Can't stop smiling at this chapter and the groomsmen are so hilarious.
rize.k chapter 1 . 5/24
Kyaa this is just the first chapter but im already so hooked up..non ooc and much narusaku adorableness
iam schadenfreude chapter 9 . 4/20
Eventhough im not really a narusaku shipper (sasusaku is canon now. yey!) this the only narusaku story i read and re-read multiple times already.

I really think naruto and sakura should remain friends. But this story actually made sense in terms of narusaku pairing. the partnership was not forced. Naruto was not portrayed dumb at all. Sakura was not super violent. Sasuke was perfect. The rest of the crew were not OOC. And your writing is absolutely uuhhmazziing!

Great job!

And im out.
mizzanimequeen chapter 9 . 4/14
:D great story and happy they had a happily ever after
Axcel chapter 3 . 4/4
Make your own damn ramen, Naruto! The women shouldn't have to do all the cooking. Of course, part of that may be because I enjoy cooking. When I'm not being lazy, so I rarely cook but it is always very delicious and everyone devours it. Suck it, mom! Or rather, don't...yeah, brain bleach please...
Axcel chapter 1 . 4/4
I just realized, Naruto's power by the end of the manga combined with Uzumaki longevity and his healing factor (like hell the healing is Kurama's doing), he's probably immortal and unageing by his twenties. Sakura has mastered the same medical technique that prevents Tsunade from ageing (canon explains it, but it is genuine non-ageing), so she's immortal. They'd be together forever.

The immortal prankster couple from Hell...
rinali24 chapter 9 . 3/4
Just wanted to say I absolutely LOVE your story. The last two chapters and The Last did not happen for me. Your story is now canon. haha
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 3/3
Oh my.
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 3/3
Oh my. Naruto is so sweet!