Reviews for Let's Get Married
Starr E. Knites chapter 9 . 4/16/2014
That was cute. Maybe it'll be a blonde haired, green eyed girl. Or Pink haired, blue eyed. Either way, she'd be adorable.
Doujin-Maker chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I seriosuly like this
Narutoxsakuracx chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
That was so awesome.. I love how in this one it's so idk lol with can't find te right word.. Bt great job:D
Guest chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
This entire series was awesome. You should make a sequel to it. That way we can see how they do in parenthood. Maybe with twins.
Scoobygirl45 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
loved the story!1
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 9 . 2/8/2014
Ah, what a lovely end to such a lovely story. I wish there was more but all good things must come to an end. I thank you for your time and effort and eagerly look forward to reading your other stories.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 8 . 2/8/2014
I have to express relief that you didn't suddenly have them take several steps back from another after such an organic build up to their actual relationship as husband and wife.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Well that was something. Didn't expect it to go down like that but I'm not complaining, it worked out for the best.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
That was touching, and well written to boot.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
Another delightful read of a chapter. It's impossible to put this down.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 4 . 2/8/2014
That was a really fun read. I've noticed some grammatical errors here and there but it's nothing overly distracting. Great chapter.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
Enjoyed the chapter. It was a little less eventful but appropriately so. It's nice to see them settle into married life.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Wonderful chapter. Thing progressed a lot faster than I anticipated but I'm not complaining.
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Really liked the first chapter. There's a realistic reason for and build up to the proposal, which is good, and the characters are actually considering the pros and cons instead of jumping in bed together.
Guest chapter 9 . 1/31/2014
But the only reason Minato was fliping over Kushina giving birth was because she was the Kyuubi jinjuriki and the seals weaken during childbirth. So yes he was fearing for her life but not because she was giving birth but because she could have been taken over by the Kyuubi. Sorry to get all nitpicky but Naruto is one of my favorite anime and I'm just a nitpicking kind of poerson, I can't help but point out the smallest of mistakes, sorry.
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »