Reviews for Let's Get Married
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2020
i love this. THANK YOU so much for this beautifully written well fleshed out story with just the right amount of everything. I can't believe this is going to be almost a decade old and it's still so good.
This is sooo increidbly well written and has aged so well. And I love the end scene. It was just the rights amount of funny when Sasuke was translating naruto's panicked words for him

This is just the best NaruSaku fic i have come across and I am so glad I came across it
Guest chapter 8 . 5/6/2020
I- I am really sorry Ino doesn't get to be a part of this and that Sakura can't share anything with her
I think you described Naruto's afterthoughts so beautifullly that he had been in love with her as long as he could remember so this was a conlclusion of his feelings. But sakura... this was a realization

The entire meeting scene was just- it was so beautifully written
Guest chapter 6 . 5/6/2020
I LOVE this sooo much. I cannot thank you enough firstly, for bringing my ShikaIno so beautifully into this story. I have loved htem for as lonng as i can remember.

The sceene with the baby?It is always so emotional when someone so incredibly close to you give birth to a tiny human and to hold that tiny human and be so consumed with so much love for it, the moment she lifted her eyes, of course she met his. I could see the entire scenem picture it so perfectly. Like that is such a moment to SHARE. Like- you have such a talent for words
Guest chapter 5 . 5/6/2020
ahhhaahaha I just always assumed since they're well into their 20s they'd definitely have done it. I also thought that Sakura might not have since she was pinning after Sasuke for so long that once that ended it owuld have soured any romantic relationship for her for a long whilte. Whereas Naruto on the other hand I think he for sure would have had a body count of 1 or 2 at the very least.

BUT ALSO the kiss at the end was SO cute and I love Ino okay and SHikamaru and just thank you so much for having them as a side pairin
Guest chapter 4 . 5/6/2020
Okay your ability to write it otherworldly because when naruto said 'panty' in a meeting, albeit with his close friends, I had to step away from my laptop sreen for a bit hold my face in my hands for a good few seconds to try and get rid of the second hand embarrassment. And I tuned back in, fully expecting this to pass by and we almost got through it, ALMOST, until Sai had to interject and Naruto lost his train of thought and so did the others. And it was a VERY wholesome scene but aaah. I loved it. I wish this existed for Naruto in canon, this happiness and closeness with his friends.

I LLOCED the kitchen scene, it was so unseemly and small but Sakura was right to think it was intimate. I can't believe the managed to be friends for this long without having noticed this OBVIOUS tension between them.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/6/2020
Yes thank you I love this very much. The market scene was so believable. This image of them being the young couple, their Hero of a Hokage and His medic-nin wife, oh what a beautiful sight theywould have been. If only I can somehow see it animated.

This was so so lovely to read
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2020
I cannot. I cannot even- I could not read through this chapter. I really couldn't. This is everything I have ever wanted for these two. I couldn't- I don't even know how Naruto could have been feeling, finally seeing Sakura beside him, I suppose it was a little too much to expect them to have kissed as part of the ceremony. I am not versed on Japenese weddings and do not know if they kiss at any point during a ceremony. But I imagine if that hd been present, they would have been so wraped up in the moment and the beauty of it all that they wouldn't have dwelt on it too long.

Losing the rings was SUCH a Naruto's groomsmen thing to do.I was so desperately wishing Sasuke to be in the wedding that when he finally showed up, I might have teared up a little. I mean this aspect is the only thing I would have wanted to change about this. Having Sasuke, stand right next to Naruto being his best man. It would have been even funnier had HE lost the ring and tried to blame it on the little Sarutobi ring bearer.
Even better, he could have walked Sakura, his best friend down the isle. It would have been such a, such a beautiful moment for team 7. Of such acceptance. I think he would have been the first they'd have told that this was a blank marriage but even HE would have shaken his head at his two best friends and at the eventual outcome that this was definitely more.

I mean you even got the ShikamaruIno part of it right. I have shipped them the entirety of my lilfe. Like the fact that they are a ship here and they're starting a family. Aww man. every single one of my babies is happy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2020
I love them both so much I do agree that these two knuckle heads never got closure that they BOTH- emphasis on the both- developed such strong feelings for each other in their conquest to find Sasuke and bring him back at no costs, the war, everything they have been through, just... I KNOW they ventured into more than friends in their feelings. But there was never a time for them to both come to that conclusion at the same time. For Naruto it had been forever, but as he grew older for him her happiness became front and center. he loved her deeply and openly though now he never admitted it out loud it was more than a friend. And she? I believe she was in love with Sasuke, or the idea of Sasuke for a long long tiiiiiiiime. But muddled with that was her love and feelings for Naruto which became frighteningly clear, even to her but there was never time so they were left unsaid. By the both of them.

Your characterization of them is perfect. The only tihng I could have asked for to be different would have been Sasuke's character, there could have been some reference to the fact that the two of them tried to work things out with each other but Sasuke couldn't bring himself to love Sakura like the way HE felt like she deserved and i don't htink he would have wanted to hurt her, so more for her would have tried taking a step back and even though it would have stung at the time because Sakura would have loved him no matter what, she like always would have accepted this romantic rejeciton. I do believe they would have settled into being friends though. the three of them. Because They understood and loved him best and unconditionally. So, where Naruto was her soul mate I think Sasuke would have been her close friend and confidant and it owuld have been such a nice touch to the story to have him see his best friends come together and just- I really love team 7

And I am really excited to see where this story goes because I really love the way you've written my NaruSaku
Phanieste chapter 9 . 4/14/2020
Great fic!
uzuha chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
I hope the author comes back since she's my fave narusaku writer and this fic of hers is literally the best narusaku I've ever read. Everything in this fic; the plot, concept, characterization, etc. are just 100% great. I've read this for like several times already, and I think no one can match this one or has the same level with this fic. Oh how I miss her writings. I just hope she's doing well right now.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2020
Absolutely loved this story. The call back to the first chapter in the epilogue but with the updated storyline was the icing in the cake for me. One of the best fanfics I have read and would love to see more from this author!
Daifuku Mochiin chapter 9 . 1/7/2020
An all time love and favorite. The build up, the climax, everything working out splendidly like a huge bonfire.
Daifuku Mochiin chapter 9 . 1/7/2020
Arkah 15 chapter 9 . 12/29/2019
Look at this lovely fanfic. Almost 8 years after being written still make people smile! I just can't stop because this is the cutest thing I ever read. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2019