Reviews for Let's Get Married
Who needs sleep anyway chapter 9 . 9/10/2018
I loved how you tied in that ending with the beginning. I'd give this fanfic a 7.5/10
BorealisSpiral chapter 9 . 5/12/2018
Hello! I'm not sure if you ever gonna read this -I've only been replied by one person so far- but I need to say it: I loved your fic. A lot. You writing style was easy to follow and understand for me. And of course, the idea of the story and how you developed it was great.

I think you touched all the right issues concerning the situation that Naruto and Sakura were facing by being married without being really married, specially since both of them harbor feeling for each other. The awareness to each other and the sexual tension between them was quite hilarious, hahaha; though I loved the fluff more than anything else. At the end we got our happily ever after whit a beautiful Uzumaki family. If only this would have happened in the manga, ah~ :(

Oh, I also liked the subplot with the invasion to Konoha. It fitted with the Naruto-verse. I enjoyed as well how you managed to gather team 7 for the final battle, and for the birth of Naruto's son xD That was awesome. I love team 7 seven as a whole. I just missed Yamato, you know. He's kinda part of team 7 too. At least I think so. By the way, how you ended almost identically to the beginning of the fic, using same phrases and basically same type of situations was genius. I loved that!

So yeah, that's it; nice fic. I hope you're great and I wish you the best in the world. Take care.

Till next time.
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 3 . 3/14/2018
This is so lovely to read!
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
I read this YEARS ago. Like seven or eight years ago before I had my own computer and knew what a personal account was. I'm watching Naruto again and I remembered this out of the blue. Glad to see it's still up! I loved it so much back then and I'm loving it once more.
Edove chapter 9 . 2/2/2018
Thank you for this gem. I needed this Naruto Sakura in my life
MindForgedMan chapter 9 . 1/27/2018
This was a damn good NaruSaku. I salute you!
Namikaze Ichime chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
not bad
Creativity at its best chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
Wow they went all out!, lets see how long they can keep up this game.
Creativity at its best chapter 1 . 10/12/2017
She agreed!. Yes
Ayami1567 chapter 9 . 9/15/2017
Love this story! Naruto and Sakura were too cute and adorable in this! Loved every chapter, great job on this fic!
Danny Ketchum chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
Thank you for your existence. I think I read most of your works and have loved every single one of them. Hopefully you can continue. A great author like you ending is a waste. Beautiful story!
lovery chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
Thank you so much for this, I love the way you write in fact I made an account just so I could give you a review! This really helped satisfy my need for narusaku to be canon (cries) and yes i am still sour about it...
iCaelum chapter 9 . 8/29/2017
So good. Thank you for writing this. I can't believe I haven't read this before.
Elwin Ailred chapter 9 . 8/26/2017