Reviews for Being A Fan
The House at Pooh Corner chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Woooo-hooo! Go Addison! ...and you DO want to join her, you do, you do, you will, you MUST! Haha, this is really funny. I like the view from crazy-fangirl tower. Can't say I've ever been here before..

-House
The House at Pooh Corner chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Hahahaha, "When people assume that you're neither talented nor funny nor brave etc. etc. just because you are in Hufflepuff. When people think you're dumb just because you're blond. When people think that just because you happen to help run a group called 'We Love You, James Potter! Fan-club', I'm this crazy girl who stalks boys and should be locked in a loony bin.

For the record, I'm all of those things."

..just made my day. :)

I like it! Off to read the second chapter now...

-House
Anon chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Love this story! It's really good, you should continue. I mean, it must be really hard for a fan girl to get noticed because they are all stereo typed. But I did some thinking, fan girls are like James, James professing his love for Lily. Except they have all been labeled as ditsy air heads that are obsessed with material things. But some are like that but what if some girls weren't like that, like they weren't too obsessed with crap then they'd still be stereo typed anyway. But what I'm trying to say is that I feel kind of sorry for girls like that who are stereo typed, but really they should be like Addison and grow a pair of balls and leave. Though that's easier said than done.

Over my ramblings, I like the story so far, it's like the polar opposite to your other story. Please keep up the updates, ESPECIALLY An Invisible Reality because I really love that story and I'm starting to miss and forget it and I really really want to read what happened to Jatin, my favourite OC in the whole entire world! Probably. Anyway... keep up the good writing! :)
and it feels like finally chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
Great story! I love it! I've never read a story from this kind of POV before, and the way you write it is brilliant! please update soon ) x
Notallergictodinosaurs chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Haha, I officially love this story. I mean, no one ever writes from a fan-girl's point of view, to my knowledge, and it's funny too. Good job!
fethre chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
(: I really like this story!

It reminds me a little of mine, actually.

Except, you know... My character is the bitch, and she's not in a fan club. But she's still obsessed, so I like that I could relate.

And I LOVE that you're not just all dialogue. I honestly can not sit through a story with nothing going on but voices. Especially since there are such great plots, but people mess it up by not having enough detail. You, though, did the perfect amount.

Update soon!
captainwiley chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
Whoa and Wow is kind going through my head head right now... I love this story!
captainwiley chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
That was nice! You're funny! And I'd like to see where this is going...
LilyandJames4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I read this before and I wanted to review.

This remind me of the song superstar by Taylor Swift.

I have never read a fic like this! Good gob

I hope you continue!
WhenTheSunGoesDown chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
This is a really good story! You are such a good writer! It's amazing how you can make two different girls but make them so convincing! Most writers write about how the OC is friends with james' cousins and she hates him but still hangs out with him and his friends and how james has feelings for hr and blah blah blah. But this is different a good one. Keep writing and updating.
SKewedViEW chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
hahaha this has made me crack up! It kind of reminds me of Ginny in her first year, and somewhat in her second :P hahaha

Can't wait to see how this story evolves! Update a.s.a.p! ! ! :D
TheDarkSideDoesItBetter chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
AHHH! I love tis story and i like the whole fan-girl aspect. I think that Jaycee should have stuck with Addison but never mind continue and write more, because your a very good writer. Oh and by the way, you summary was fantastic, it's what made me click on this story. Keep writing for the sake of my mental health.

Just thought you might like another review :D

-Alice
opaline star chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
woah...this just makes me miss the girls more...*sigh*..

i really liked the chapter...the entire thing about leaflets and vice presidents and treasurers...dunno if any of it is true,but you wrote it so convincingly that i was tempted to pick up the phone and dial up someone who could confirm this...you are unbelievably convincing!

the fangirls were just superb...but maybe you can add in a bit more of girltalk...all the fan-girls i knew, giggled a lot more(even when it wasnt necessary).and all that stuff like 'oh my god!' and 'like,yeah!'...maybe a little more of that...but then you are the writer,and you are making it work SO WELL as it is...

i have discovered newfound respect for fangirls in my heart...and its all thanks to you!

take care!
Akunma chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I have a fan fiction like this only on , and it's also set in the time of the mauruders. Well done for taking the unusual route and going fan-girl!

P.S. I don't have an acount on this so don't reply, i just wanna make you happy!
Patrick the Stump chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Ohh, you don't know how much I loved this chapter!

You say you're rubbish at writing the whole teenaged-lipgloss-highheels thing, but I think you're a secret closet girly-girl!

I loved it. You captured the whole bitchiness of school, especially for teenaged girls. Now, I must admit, they're some similarities between me and Jaycee, but I wouldn't have ditched Addison like that. I do obsess over guys to a slightly crazy level and I do consult with my friends about clothes and makeup. I love and hate being a teenaged girl at the same time. At lunch I overheard a girl saying "Oh my God, she was wearing her hair down. And I specifically told her that I was wearing my hair down today. She's totally trying to overshadow me, I mean, that's totally uncalled for" and I was giggling for ages. I mean, me and my friends are generally the invisible ones that nobody pays attention too, and I still worry about appearences and stuff. Never mind though, I heard the same girl say "Is Scotland in Switzerland" and her friend replied "Nahh, Switzerland's only about ten minutes away".

I am losing hope in humanity, never mind. Great chapter, I love Jaycee's character.