Reviews for The Most Important Gift
Baddamobs chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Hehe, the image of tsundere!Iroha with Big Al is rather cute, I'll admit X)

Good work so far, well written and good characters, keep it up _
3Kiyoshi3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
asdfghjkl;

OMG.

I-I inspired a story ... *in shock*

And not just any story. An awesome, awesome story (which is sutre to be adorable later) and has an epic portrayal of tsunderes as they probably would be seen in real life. Plus, Big Al/Iroha is adorable. I love it. And tsundere!Iroha.

*squees*

OK, the long and short of it is this story is amazing, and I will be watching it. And, this may sound kinda selfish, but next time you make a story inspired by Bonds, please link it to me! I'm not nearly active enough in the vocaloid fandom to notice when these are made, and I really want to see this stuff. I want to be here to cheer you on like you cheered (and cheer) me on. I could never make it without you.

So, plz let me know next time, kay?
Kiseki-tan chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Kya, so cute! :3
I My Me Mine chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I know a lot of people have said this and are probably still going to say it, but man Iroha and Big Al? I would have never thought of it xD It's awesome though! I mean, playing with pairings is fun (Luka x Kiyoteru, Kaito x Miriam, etc). Besides, I love crack pairings too so either way seeing this odd pairing instantly got me curious, then seeing your the author made me want to read the story even more :) Well, enough about my feelings, onward to the review!:

Lol xD Iroha really does act like Neru, maybe she does take lessons from her after all, then again Rin acts like that too sometimes...maybe she teaches them both :O "Tsundere Class 101" xD As for the strength...maybe she's working out with Gakupo? Either that or she was just born inhumanly strong, one of the two.

I like the way you describe things such as the town and how the snow would fall on Iroha's hair, it makes me think of a nicely decorated snow globe :3 And the "penguins" part that you used to describe the road made me giggle because of the whole Big Al penguin thing x3

...'She Who Must Not Be Enraged'...pfff...I do wonder though, where did the Vocaloid nail polish trend come from? Now you got me curious to know where it came from. Wow, Sonika really does have too much time in her hands if she painted her nails rainbow of all colors xD...Nekomura Ebenezer...lol.

Aww~! Go Big Al's "saving people" complex! x3 I think not only is it cute that he helped her, but her thoughts about him when he helped her, so cute~ :3 But then she ruined the moment :( Ohh well~ At least she didn't push him away~ My guess is that she didn't push him away..because...she...likes him? :O xD Ohh, I almost forgot, I found two typos I thought I should let you know about:

"Man, Miku and the others better friggin appreciate their presents 'cause this (is) _." Sorry, I deleted the h word cause I don't curse and consider that a curse word, but I added the "is" that is missing

"something Prima always needled him about, though she always did it (in) jest" You forgot the "in" I added there

After reading this chapter, I now think the pairing is cute as well and I'm tempted to read that fanfic that inspired this amazingness :3 Even if it's short I think that this will be amazing sweet epicness :3

All in all I (very obviously) liked this chapter and I'm really excited to see the next one. If you need me I shall be patiently awaiting for the next update, till then~ :)
RuinWitch chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh~ I LOVE tsunderes~! x3

Iroha is so cute. I just wanna GLOMP HER TO DEATH

lol Gotta give Al some credit. It's hard to deal with tsundere girls like that.
Mariko the Cure chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I'll admit the pairing made me double-take, but once again, your solid writing glues me to my seat. I love the way you write Al too, he's such a sweetheart, going shopping with Iroha when nobody else would. And Iroha herself is a funny read, tsun, tsun everywhere!

All in all, it's an interesting premise, and I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work!
KlonoaDreams chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is my first time reading Iroha/Big Al...I didn't even think the pairing existed until this and well...I love it. Iroha sounds so cute! I really want to see what happens next so keep up the great work!