Reviews for One of the Guys
x chapter 2 . 6/21
Love this so much
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 2 . 6/21
This was awesome. Love it. So much fluff!
EvanPotter14 chapter 2 . 1/4
I love it, I could practically feel theawkwardness and emotions coming from this. The way Rose views things is very accurate, but shown in a different way.
Potter's Muse chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
This is absolutely adorable! :) I like it
M chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
This story made me want to laugh, and smile, and cry, all at the same time. It's an incredible piece of art put into only two chapters. 4.7 stars, easily.

-M
Anya chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
Awwwww! So sweet:) You should write more about when Rose gets on the Quiditch team:)
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
I can't think of nothing to say -that wouldn't require a good few moments of romanticized ranting- but that I love this story. It is entirely lovely, in a melancholic almost-missed-love kinda way _
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awwww, stupid girl or rather I should say distracted girl. Stupid boy ... yeah - nah I can't bring myself to say that either. I really do love the way you write ya know. You really are something else.
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Awesomeness in two chapters. Greatjob.
nightwing4164 chapter 2 . 3/8/2013
fkghfjhs khkjhsdjfhsdfhWOOOOWWWW THAT WAS FLIPPING AMAZING
Everlasting123 chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
really good
weasleyjumper chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
ASDFGHJKL THIS IS PERFECTION AND ADORABLE AND WOWOWOW!
Haras chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Ahhhhh... That was adorable. My friend was in love with her best friend and wen she told him he started laughing at her and telling her it would never happen. Now she's dating a nice guy and refuses to talk to the guy that laughed.
PastHopingFor chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Love love love LOVE! Are you planning on writing any more for this?
Sioned136 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
awesome, thank you. Scorp is a great combination of worried nerves and playful confidence. Very good
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »