Reviews for Gentrification, An Epilogue
elemout chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
"That image is more than unsettling." - Yes, Fenris that corpse is more than unsettling. He needs to be buried before half-elf babies think its normal.

Really perfect way to end the story rather than the bleak ending of the game (he died for me which sucked).
Leeirane chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Oh, that was so wondeful epilogue. Despite all the smut you managed to maintain their personalities and all the points of their relationship - especially the verbal battles.

My most favourite line is this one: A moving target is harder to hit. That made me laugh for hours. Hilarious, tender and smutty at the same time. Great story.
L. Century chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
It is so wrong that while i'm turned on by my lyrium elf's nakedness, I'm laughing my ass off at their antics...it just seems wrong, and yet works so perfectly.

You, my dear lady, defy odds with your writing.

The dagger throwing, throwing his chest piece into the wine, Hawke's crude names for her anatomy, throwing Anders's earrings into the fire, unrepentingly shrugging as his response to the behavior. LOVE IT.

My favorite line:

"Ah yes," she managed. "Now this technique is rather advanced. Many have tried but few have succeeded."

He eyed her balefully from the level of her naval. "Many?"

"I was speaking figuratively."

Oh Fenris...calm yourself down. She's yours, and neither the abomination or seamus have her. Give Hawke a break about what she did in her past.

"A moving target is harder to hit." That had me in tears. Only these two would turn sex into some sort of battle scenario.

OH Hawke, go on and corrupt Fenris. He really does need to do something else other than drink so much.

Such a guilty pleasure this epilogue, it should be criminal.
Hotaru29 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
awesome... this was both hot AND hilarious xD especially the pillow talk after P nice job.

I love how you write fenris
Torilund Archer chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
The dialogue is so character-canon I can hear their voices in my head. DANG! You've got it down so perfectly. /kowtow

Oh yes. And HOT!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
"There are many names – pearl, nub, bundle of nerves, bald headed man in the longboat of love – " Hah! I've never heard it called that before! That's seriously not the kind of imagery one wants when they're about to have sex, but it is so very, very Hawke XD.

Loved this. Both very funny, and *very* hot. Whew! Definitely a marvellous epilogue to a marvellous story. And I particularly love the way you tied (literally, heh) in the red ribbon that some of the LIs wear in the game. That's a wonderful way for him to have earned it ;)
Soul-Jazz chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
So sweet and naughty. Kind of cold at first, then it became passionate (:

GOOD JOB :D
JadeMadGod chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Guh.

Lost ability to form words.

Not only smoking hot but shaded with vulnerability and tenderness. Just gorgeous. :3
Anon Ninny chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I can't believe the time and it's all your fault. I had to read your Gentrification all in one go and then I had to know what happened next. Not that I'm complaining, I loved every minute of it. At least I'll have sweet dreams now ;)
Viking Eggplant chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I'd type you a longer review, but my fingers have turned to mush along with the rest of me. *faints dead away*
Sussorator chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
They can't help but compete with each other, can they? Even in the bedroom!

Hot and hilarious, my two favorite things. Great final chapter, well done!
burnedlittlefingers chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I actually yay'd when the notification popped up - well done whoever pointed out the epilogue needed directions posted, I would've missed it potentially otherwise (/adds to author alert, duh).

I do like this sort of thing and I loved this epilogue - it was all kinds of sexy, written beautifully as always and a lovely end to your series.

In response to your PM a) you're very welcome and b) I would absolutely read that. Get to it! :)
kabukismile chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I must say I'm not usual fan of smut but I very much enjoyed your Gentrificaton series and was curious to read what happens next. I was very pleasantly surprised. This story was funny and a little explicit but also romance. I guess they had an even happier ending! ;)
starcrossedstanzas chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I loved your epilogue. Perfect ending.

I think I'll...just lie down for a while, okay?

DO give up the day job. Write more! :)
Medusa Davenport chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yay! Dirtiness and humor collide!

I love how Hawke keeps talking through the whole thing, and some of her expressions, like 'bald-headed man...' I am still laughing.

The perfect epilogue.