Reviews for Broken Hearts, Souls, and Promises
Wakizashi Warrior chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
Youre killin me smalls! Update! Please! I am begging you!
Wakizashi Warrior chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I WILL finish this for you! I am sooooo not kidding! If you need any help thinkin up the next chapter(you shouldn't though, you've had three years!) I am here for you!
Wakizashi Warrior chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Okay, you seriously need to keep writing this. I dont care that it has been three years, do it! I am seriously dying here! Please!
princess royal chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Continue this plz
SOulWindWALKER chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
great story!
animegal1357 chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
plz plz plz continue
TMNTlover33 chapter 8 . 4/15/2014
Seriously! Update! You've had three years to figure out the next chapter(s)! Writer's block can't have set in That bad.
Tigress2929 chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Please, please, please! Uodate soon. This stories too good to not have an how much I'm hooked into the plot right now. :)
madagascarmaster chapter 8 . 12/23/2012
TMNTlover33 chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Raph probably feels the worst but is just not saying anything. I mean, he is the one who told Leo he hated him. But I will say that the execution of how they confronted him about Splinter's death could have been handled better. Did Donnie find any poison in the tea? Maybe Splinter was sick and hid it from them. Either way, Leo needs to step up and quit wanting to die. He may think they don't like him but they are still brothers and they need each other. He very well could have found somewhere else to live, attempting to kill himself so suddenly after they confronted him was not the only way to solve this problem. Heck it shouldn't have been an option, but this is fanfic so to each his own. he could have at least stewed on the idea a few days to see if his brothers would calm down and really figure out what happened to Splinter... Anyway, despite my rant I did enjoy reading this and I really hope you update it soon. Love me some TMNT!
Necro13 chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Sweet chapter. But poor don, he probably thinks he's loosing his mind! I hope you update soon!
Necro13 chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
Oh...poor Leo. I hope his brothers find him soon and its nice to see that he isn't actually dead. It was like an out of body experience...I am so relieved.
Necro13 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Whoa. Where is Leo?
Necro13 chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Leo's a ghost? Oh snap...and only don can see him? Whoa.
Necro13 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Hmmm...I wonder if this is just a dream. If Leo did hit his head wouldn't he be in pain or delirous?